I know the SEC is busy but.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Its amazing to me that they let all these penny stock touts proliferate. There are hundreds of them.

These guys are blatant frauds and yet nothing is done.

Im shocked.

2. They didn't do anything about Madoff, even when Markopolos "drew them pictures and gave them a road map."

And that was a 50+ billion dollar ponzi scheme, handed to them on a silver platter.

What do you expect from the gutless and useless and incompetent and nepotistic SEC?

3. How are penny stocks any more corrupt than the rest of the market? The only difference is who does the pumping and dumping. Penny stocks do it by snail mail and the web, and the so -called legit market does it on TV. They all lie through their ass.

4. Why is this so complicated for you & others to understand?

It was not incompetence. SEC would not have done anything even if you brought them video proof of Madoff's ponzi.

5. Eight

Eight

The SEC has a Madoff rule, Bernard Madoff wrote it, not kidding here.. it may have been when he was more legit, I forget the details but that's what I heard... that's why he has that little "I saw, I came, I conquered" grin on his face all the time probably..