I know exactly where Osama Bin Ladin is.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by infooo, Apr 16, 2007.

1. infooo

infooo

thanks for coming, you won't regret it, you'll love this one.

Osama Bin Laden is in US secured hospital in Pakistan. They are taking good care of their little tool.

The entire war on terror is an attempt by US to secure dwindling world resources and to curb growth and sphere of influence of China, Russia and India.

what my dear US doesn't know
    ( and I do mean dear )

is that slow destruction will come from dumped dollar and EURO taking over as world currency.

BECOMING competitive again is the only thing that can save America, not our military might and constant treachery.

dear reader, marvel in my knowledge

marvel in it :cool:

2. Again, that's great info, infoo.

3. infooo

infooo

lack of interest in this thread is insulting

you are ALL my inferiors

even very few of those that trade better than me

you are still my inferior because I don't just trade, I know THINGS also

things.......

things that would keep you up at night and considering a permanent way out :D

4. Shhh, Bush really HATES your freedoms!

You are an employee of Mother-Corp 1984.

"Casper and Klinkerman's lawyers said the government has the same rights as a private corporation when its officials speak. "

----------------------------------------

AP
    Tuesday April 17, 2007

DENVER | White House officials have the right to exclude dissenters from appearances by President Bush, according to lawyers for volunteers who helped eject three people from a hall where Bush was about to speak.

Defense attorneys made the argument last week in a civil suit filed against Michael Casper and Jay Bob Klinkerman. The suit was filed by Leslie Weise and Alex Young of Denver, who were told to leave just before Bush was to talk about his plans for Social Security at the March 21, 2005, taxpayer-funded event in Denver.

Weise and Young argue they were ejected for their political views. They had arrived in a car bearing a "No blood for oil" bumper sticker. They were also wearing T-shirts saying "Stop the lies" under their clothes but did not show them.

They have said they had no plans to disrupt the event, but Young hoped to ask Bush a question if given the opportunity.

Casper and Klinkerman's lawyers said the government has the same rights as a private corporation when its officials speak.

"The president may constitutionally make viewpoint-based exclusionary determinations in conveying his own message," the attorneys said in the filing. "So in following the instructions of the White House and carrying out its viewpoint-based exclusions, Casper and Klinkerman did not violate any of plaintiffs' constitutional rights."