I Know Absolutely Nothing About Day Trading...Where Should I Start?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by clclark007, May 17, 2012.

1. member

good luck recruiting...

#111     Jul 20, 2012
  2. Handle123

Handle123

Most people get it wrong to start and thats why they lose. I been studying/trading the markets since late 70's. Best way IMO is learn slow and trade much longer term stocks, trade Price Action, risk little and try to get 10 times risk as a min unless Price Action shows a change. If you can't find ways of changing, means you need to study that area more.

After being profitable at least three years of at least couple hundred percent a year, reduce timeframe to trading swings, being in the market 1-6 days, when you get segment into couple hundred percent a year, now drop down to day trading intraday bars. By now you will have increased you account, have good solid performance and memorized price action to know quickly what to do while in a trade.

Too often today's day trader has no skills and he is going up against computerized trading programs, HFT, large brokerages, larger traders, med size traders, and they become the small trader who is almost always under capitalized.

How many years do you want to cut off your life? The nig money is and always has been long term trading, takes much less time and reward to risk always the very best. You don't have to be right 65% to make money.

Find a different day job and trade long term.

#112     Jul 20, 2012
  3. :D :D :D

#113     Jul 20, 2012
  4. Will buying courses from failures/trading actors give me the edge?I don't think so.common sense!

#114     Jul 21, 2012

5. SPAM ALERT !!!!!!!!!!

#115     Jul 21, 2012
  6. peleus

peleus

Looking ahead next year to tackle day trading. Can someone else please post a video tutorial just to get someone started here? [​IMG]

#116     Dec 18, 2014
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

All you need to know about trading:

#117     Dec 18, 2014

8. I think I just sharted from laughter... :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

#118     Dec 19, 2014