I knew it! Visa fooled them all!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Everyone and their mother jumped on the Visa IPO thinking they would double their money in at least 6 months time. Here we are, 6 months later and trading about at what it was first day of trading.

The more people that think its a sure thing, the more likely its not.

2. name me one stock that hasn't been chopped to death since visas IPO.

3. JNJ
    GIS

I made money when it went up the first time. Unfortunately my broker talked me into V again and now I lost all I gained then some. Broker is no longer. Wasn't the only bad advice. Now I'm on my own.

4. patience batman patience!

VISA in my opinion is screaming buy at these levels.. 1/2 position.

I don't know what price you got in at .. but at these levels id pick up some more!

and some more in high 50s if it does get there.

5. True, but I think I'll wait till it starts back up again to buy.

6. jjftw

jjftw

visa was the best trading stock for me this year, i don't know how you can complain about it, its perfect for daytrading, good for short term position trading, it has nice predictable moves, you can trade big size

7. NOT IF ALL THESE HURTING PEOPLE DEFAULT ON THEIR CREDIT CARD DEBT AND FILE BK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD BE A BUNCH OF BAG HODLERS-PUMP AND DUMP IN THIS MARKET-SAME AS BLACKSTONE!!!
    AN IPO IS TO RAISE CAPITAL... FIND BAG HOLDERS IN THEIR POZI PYRAMID SCHEME-SOME ONE ENDS UP HOLDING THE BAG-IT IS A GAME OF HOT POTATO-no pun intended :)