I just want to trade profitabily

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by fxstudent, Jul 23, 2010.

1. 1. If you think you can, you can.
    If you think you can't, well obviously you can't

2. Success in any venture requires strong confidence in yourself, not some test the waters, dip your toes type of thinking.

3. You are competing with world class people in the stock markets. People with money, People with power, People with connections. People with PHDs,
    Don't bring your subway franchise "I'm going to make a good sandwich to make money" mindset to this business .

#21     Jul 24, 2010
  2. lol :eek:

#22     Jul 24, 2010
  3. I've been trading for many many years and am an ex-local. Read my blog. Its FREE. I taught my daughter, Kiki, to trade using the methods I describe in the blog. There are hundreds of charts supported by posts showing specific entries and methodology. I have over 30 emails from people who became CP (consistently profitable) by reading the blog and following its methodology.

I'm part way through a marathon training effort of about 25 traders. We just completed week two and already we have a bunch of them hitting over a 70% win rate in SIM. This is the first step to CP - recognising the picture of a trade and being able to trigger it. We will build on this milestone bit by bit until CP is achieved live. One market, one chart, one simple picture to start with.

EL

#23     Jul 25, 2010
  4. Surdo

Surdo

That is a nice price tag for training, I will read your blog before I pass judgement, maybe it is worth it?!!!

good trading,

absurdo

#24     Jul 25, 2010
  5. Surdo

Most of the information is in the blog for free and people have used to get to CP.

Training is taking you through all the steps, exercises, mentoring and looking over your shoulder, critiquing, correcting etc. Very labour intensive for me. This training will last for almost 4 months.

#25     Jul 25, 2010
  6. Retief

Retief

Why are you doing it? Is the labor worth the fees you're charging for the training?

#26     Jul 25, 2010
  7. I started the blog as part of Kiki's training. It took on a life of its own and I got so many requests for mentoring I thought it was time to give something back to an industry that has been good to me, particularly to help provide a template for training that is successful.

Part of the training fees go to my cancer charities - my son is undergoing chemo and cancer took my father. And finally, I discovered that writing the blog and teaching improved my own trading.

As far as cynics are concerned (you should not believe everything you are told in our industry, sadly), I have 25 people in training now who will decide whether what I am teaching them is worthwhile. I'm sure any of them who don't will be the first ones to reply to this post which was only to answer the OPs request for help in learning to trade. And the blog certainly does that I think.

#27     Jul 25, 2010
  8. siki13

siki13

And here we are , the magic circle of bullshitter's peddling their goods.
    They are like vultures searching (if not starting it) the forums for threads like this .
    Only way you can learn to trade is 5+ years staring at the screen and
    trying to figure it by yourself .
    If OP is for real then i would advise him to run away and never look back.
    4 years of searching for other people to show him the way to do his work and now again asking for help is a sure sign he doesn't have
    the independent mind to even scratch the surface let alone face the demons that are lurking below .
    BTW there are some very dangerous advises here that are reason
    more to never listen to other people in this business .
    There is no other way than to do it by yourself .

#28     Jul 25, 2010
  9. Respect.

#29     Jul 25, 2010
  10. Code7

Code7

I think you are some Brandonf type marketing genius.

On your blog, you said you have been a successful trader for over 30 years. And what are you doing now? You are hosting an "electronic virtual room" like Alex Wasilewski and charge 5k for 3 weeks. Makes perfect sense.

#30     Jul 25, 2010