I Just Started and this trading is incredibly easy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rgilbert93, Feb 15, 2010.

1. honestly cat...everything changes when you got real $$$ on the line...everything...

#21     Feb 15, 2010
  2. bigpapi

bigpapi

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the "gift" can be explained.

Learning boils down to association, ability to absorb information, (at the risk of sounding like tony robbins) passion, and drive. No-one is born gifted to do anything in particular, a normal human being however is able to accomplish anything and make it appear as if they were gifted.

Some people are good at baseball from the start not because they have a "gift" but because their mind is able to associate whatever they are doing at the moment with something already learned. Some believe they are gifted so they become passionate, almost obsessed with practicing the sport, then develop the right muscles, and off they go to the major leagues. Same with anything in life, the problem is that people usually quit when things get difficult and thus they believe they are not "cut out" for something, when in fact they are the ones that cut themselves out.

It took you 9 years to accomplish something that takes other people 3 to 5 years or less, why? Because I assure you those people had a bigger drive to succeed in this business than you did, not because they were more "gifted" than you.

Not sure how a good memory comes into play in trading since we store everything in computer hardrives, but apparently it gave you an edge which you were able to use. An edge is required to succeed in this field and you found yours, along with 9 years of experience and off you go.

This guy did good papertrading, but that is probably the worst thing that could have happened to him, but then again who knows, hopefully he will realize how incredibly lucky he was, shake it off and study his butt off. Another thing to consider is that he was paper trading, no different than playing on a ps3 unless you have solid rules that you are following like a robot.

#22     Feb 16, 2010
  3. No.....not at all, if you blowout the FED will just print more money and hook you right back up! :eek:

#23     Feb 16, 2010
  4. Well I think you should max your credit cards, take out a loan, and go for it! Make sure you find a broker offering no less than 400:1 .

#24     Feb 16, 2010
  5. how i wish i was like you, living in the "demo" world". maybe you can use monopoly money to pay ur bills

#25     Feb 16, 2010
  6. TheMan

TheMan

95% of trading is psychological

when you trade demo you have no emotions to deal with

trading is easy

dealing with emotions is not

#26     Feb 16, 2010
  7. as a friend of mine would say:

Trading is simple but not easy.

#27     Feb 16, 2010