I just shorted the ES at 896

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Port1385, Dec 16, 2008.

1. If it gets above that red line, then I will cover. Until then, I will enjoy the move downward.

This chart updates and so it will look different every time you view it.

[​IMG]

2. Throw away the charts. Just go long. Don't fight this new bull market that began on November 21st.

3. The day after the fed decision is when the market usually goes down. If it cant make it through the red line, then we are in trouble...

4. Look at the thin blue line above the red line is what I meant to say. If it bounces off of that then its a perfect short.

5. it doesn't matter what the chart says. All bad news priced in, and there is a very compelling bottom formed on 20-21st of November on high volume. The dowside is 4%?? upside~>15%

Slopeofhope is a useless website. No one who reads that blog makes money following tim's worthless advice.

6. I might have to cover if it gets above that line much more. Im going by my own statistics. Rally after fed means next day will be bad...looking for selloff towards 4pm.

7. Joining you now. Keeping positions smaller than usual. Using short etf's. Good luck all.

8. S2007S

S2007S

Added a bunch of new positions today

SRS price target $85
    BGZ price target $80
    EEV price target $65
    TZA price target $70

:D :D :D :D :D

Thank you bulls....

9. Cut your losses now if you want to have any money left by next year.

10. Why do people fight the Fed? Who do they think they are? George Soros battling the Bank of England? :D

There wasn't one lower low (more than a couple of ticks) on the price pivots all day. Go with the flow, man....go with the flow.

#10     Dec 16, 2008