I Just Saw A Bull Entering The Capital-- Less than 15 Minutes Ago

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riskfreetrading, Mar 2, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Looks like RiskFreeTrading is pretty risky indeed.

#21     Mar 2, 2009
  2. Ouch...new lows for the day. Another load in the breech at 15.65 (SSO).

Hello...*knock, knock, knock....hello?

#22     Mar 2, 2009
  3. Man, I've been hearing that a lot lately.

Where exists this phantom or ghost of a bull?

Only thing real is the Grizzly, buddy, and he's gonna' get you.

[​IMG]

#23     Mar 2, 2009
  4. Well, didn't like the looks of things at 15.65 (or 15.63) so I hesitated on the additional short shares. Closed the position at 15.74. Not bad for a low maintenance play on 4k shares from 16.40. No overnights in this market...I don't need the ulcers. :)

Nice call there freeturd.....you were a bit off, but if you give yourself 20-30 points of wiggle room calling the bottom on the S&P you will always be able to say you are "right". :eek:

#24     Mar 2, 2009
  5. Check the chart you blind. At that time SPY was at 71.ish. It went up to 71.75 later.

It is a great call! A winning call with practically NO drawdown.

You do not believe me, draw a horizontal line, and watch the profits you would have made, and also the losses bears took because of the rally to $71.75.

#25     Mar 2, 2009
  6. Weeeeeee!!

#26     Mar 2, 2009
  7. You failed to mention how far it fell right after you made the "bottom" call.

I see your reward to risk at well less than 1, if that's how you trade....your paper account has eraser marks where you "make it right". Maybe draw a horizontal line and convince yourself you would NOT have gotten stopped out while pursuing a very high risk gain (of pennies).

Bad call, worse commentary.

Flake.

#27     Mar 2, 2009
  8. Covered for +$770/lot

Dollar-yen near crucial 100 zone. Time to re-inflate da bubble!

#28     Mar 4, 2009
  9. Still waiting for that exit signal. Ya still standing by this "bottom" call?

#29     Mar 9, 2009