I Just Killed a Kid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Exchanges, Mar 22, 2006.

1. javascript:void(window.open('http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news;_ylt=AuYA5HwORIYm_RpwtU24by6z174F;_ylu=X3oDMTA5dXJmZWdsBHNlYwN2aWRlbw--?ch=68276&cl=330424','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no'));

This is too much! (copy/paste the link above will play the video).

Charles Martin called authorities on Sunday afternoon, saying calmly: "I just killed a kid."

Guy blew a 15-year old away with a shotgun for walking on his lawn.

That must have been one nice lawn!!

x

2. I can think of several 15 year olds I would like to do away with. Most of them are ET members.

Frankly my fantasy would be to be to beat them senseless with a nine iron, and then shoot them (just to show that I am serious).

Good luck
    Steve

3. Cincinnati is not in the South.

But this reminds me of another thread that was posted over a month ago about people killing each other more often than ever over silly things.

4. LOL!! All them rednecks in Cincinnati!!! Your stereotyping has ONCE AGAIN failed you. Keep trying. Your bound to catch one.

5. Are you kidding? These fucking klansmen are the biggest whiners!

They can't wait for an opportunity to slam Africans, Asians, Latinos, Arabs, Muslims and Liberals but never their own!

Look at the samples of all of these Irish Klansmen on this forum. Disgusting.

6. I guess Martin just wasn't content to install some kind sophisticated motion-activated sprinkler system that came on - flooding the lawn for a minute or two - when a larger object (like a person) walked on the lawn.

*rolling eyes*

I think that would have been more fun, to sit on your porch with a cup of coffee and watch the intruder(s) get blasted with water!

Martin should have been smarter. He should have taken up forex trading! The currency market is filled with killers. :D

x

7. I will bet another 1000 that this inbreed voted for the village idiot in chief. His mental retardation is the hall mark of a inbred southern maggot.

Quote from jzlucas:

LOL!! All them rednecks in Cincinnati!!! Your stereotyping has ONCE AGAIN failed you. Keep trying. Your bound to catch one.

8. BSAM

BSAM

Howdee y'all. My name is Bubba. I'm from Cincinnati, deep in the heart of Dixie!! Youall come see us now, ya heah?

LAMO

9. Hey, take it easy on the "inbred southern maggot" shots.

My mother was from Tennessee, and she hardly gave birth to an "inbred southern maggot," *ahem* ... mostly.

x

#10     Mar 22, 2006