I just got a phone call from Mann Futures with an offer to trade on Currenex Software

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 20, 2006.

1. I am going to request the removal of the post count in feedback...I could really give a rats buttocks...

#11     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Apparantly.... as you have nothing of substance to offer...

#12     Jul 21, 2006
  3. sccz97

sccz97

The content of your posts seem to have degraded to the level of our resident god of forex. Read their website, get a demo, make your own conclusions.

#13     Jul 21, 2006
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Read his journal, he just collects interest on the account, and does not even trade the account.

#14     Jul 21, 2006
  5. Hmm... My suggestion is to keep your 20k at oanda. You'll probably be able to grow it into "big" money much quicker.

RoughTrader

#15     Jul 21, 2006
  6. Moe27

Moe27

With That Many Posts How Do He Has Time To Trade

#16     Jul 21, 2006
  7. Why don't you demo their currenex platform ?
    As I have been told, spreads depend on the broker you trade through. So trading on the Currenex platform doesn't necessarily have to be better than trading with Oanda with regard to transaction costs.

I was surprised by the fact that spreads on the professional platforms such as Currenex, Hotspotfxi aren't always as tight as had I imagined them to be...

#17     Jul 22, 2006
  8. Thanks..that is what I was curious about. I already suspected this.

Anyway's I do not have enough capital to trade 5 lots...so the demo is a waste of time...Maybe in a few years if I can negotiate a better spread. Anybody who would trade 5 lots with 20 or 25k is nuts.

Michael B.

#18     Jul 22, 2006
  9. scuzzi get a clue...Do you have anything to offer me?

The Archangel of Forex

#19     Jul 22, 2006
  10. lmao

#20     Jul 22, 2006