I just got a margin call from my broker, for the second time! I’m thinking now if it’s really that b

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saivarshinee, Jan 8, 2021.

1. I am actually on a break now, going to spend a lot of time on demo and expect help from all the expert traders out here in analysing my charts if possible, tia

#11     Jan 11, 2021
    algoseek likes this.
  2. Here I am now, not gone anywhere and ready to put in as much time and effort it would take for me to become a successful trader, just expecting guidance from professional traders, I will soon be posting my charts and would really appreciate feedback.

#12     Jan 11, 2021
  3. You should stay away from it at any cost and make sure your account does not go below the margin requirement and there are enough funds in your account. You can try to add or increase your account balance and keep an eye on it.

#13     Jan 12, 2021
  4. Overnight

Overnight

In order for that to happen, you need to hear your own head, and listen to it. When was the last time you tried that?

Play chess with yourself, one on one, mono e mono. After a bit of that, you will figure out who you really are. THEN you can begin your journey.. :)

#14     Jan 12, 2021
  5. I’ve been trying to avoid margin call ever since I started trading and have been successful at it, but that doesn't mean that anyone who gets it is a terrible trader. Yes twice can be considered a bit much but nothing can be said for sure about the markets. Even professional traders have seen extremely bad times.

#15     Jan 13, 2021
  6. Go slow on leverage, focus on risk management, keep some margin on your account and trade smaller sizes.

#16     Jan 13, 2021
  7. Wow that’s a refreshing kind of advice there :)

It’s like self introspection that is needed for literally everything, but who thought for number-crunching trading too

#17     Jan 13, 2021
  8. I like trading forex but margin call is something I keep as my priority in risk management. The platforms like Oanda, Fxview, etc. have options and alerts for when the funds are low. That’s helpful at times.

#18     Jan 19, 2021
  9. outhoe

outhoe

Margin call are pretty scary and everyone should stay away from hitting zero balance on their accounts.

#19     Jan 20, 2021
  10. Andras

Andras

Maybe he has and choose not to interact with the post. You never know.

#20     Jan 20, 2021