‘I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Jan 19, 2018.

1. An appointee of President Trump has resigned from the federal agency that runs AmeriCorps and other service programs after remarks he made disparaging blacks, Muslims, gays, women, veterans with PTSD and undocumented immigrants surfaced in the news media.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-and-anti-gay-remarks/?utm_term=.b8dc9cf6cd04

I'm reminded of 2 things:

1. Birds of a feather; and,
    2. "I know the best people."

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Bad headline, you should have mentioned what he said about the blacks because Cons have zero problems with xenophobia.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Glad the guy resigned. Should have been immediately sacked for such comments. I do, however, find it funny you tie him to Trump via "birds of a feather" but have always maintained that Podesta's email issues during Hillary's election never should have had anything to do with Hillary.

I know, I know. It's different, It's not the same thing...All that crap. Always different when it's on the left.

4. I don't like a lot of people, but I know why.

It seems usually the case with a certain class of conservative they have an fuzzy emotional impression and that is all they can express.

I know an old guy who dislikes blacks but really hates Mexicans. He had all sorts of stats about them ruining America. Turned out after two years he admits the real reason is he was sent to prison for taking bribes and two Mexican guys gave him a hard time. He was not raped or beaten, he was intimidated out of smokes..

So after that, all Mexicans were evil and he practically lived on 4chan for years hating on them after something that happened on the 80s, while he was in prison, for white collar corruption.

I'm fine with disliking and distrusting a group or two but have a reason you can explain that is not a pathetically superficial bigotry. I demand well founded bigotry.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Cuddles likes this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

I am so glad that this idiot ignores me, can't imagine having back and forth this kind of dumb and twisted logic. Are there no intelligent right wingers left? Just morons everywhere.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I know some blacks who loathe Mexicans. I know some Hispanics who say some really nasty things about blacks. Racism is not just a white thing, unless you're watching the news of course.

Optionpro007 and Slartibartfast like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity and that's what conservatism is. It's Dunning Kruger in practice, easily manipulated slow brained people pretending to be political geniuses as they are fed talking points by millionaires and their millionaire media pundits with fake news and horseshit. All perverts at Fox News or Breitbart have to do is push a thinly sourced made up BS and they would eat it up, repeating it ad nauseam for weeks. Sometimes I wish I capitalize on the trend and scam these morons as well.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  8. UsualName

UsualName

It was said when Trump was just elected he would have access to the best people and everything would be fine. Not so much.

The personnel problem in the White House is becoming a legitimate issue. What kind of policy crafting is really coming out of this place with these bottom of the barrel staffers?

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump is a third rate scam artist whose only accomplishment is selling himself to even dumber people, why is it a surprise that he hires the worst.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. I must admit to a certain itch scratch reading the FusionGPS transcript where they uncovered that Trump has survived because of a number of trusts set up by his father.

Trump has some talents (in manipulating people to work hard for him until they get sick of his shit) however he is seriously erratic as only the best narcissists are. Had he not been born rich? Prison early or just a mildly successful business? I'm sure he would have been bankrupted once or twice in either reality.

#10     Jan 19, 2018