I just blew up my account today, I need a job!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Yep, i blew up. So now i need a job. Does anyone know if commodities brokers make more money than stockbrokers? I have my series 7 and series 3 shouldnt be too hard.

2. how did you blow up?

3. How do you blow up an account in 1 day?!

4. Sorry to hear that!

So, is that it for you? Are you done with trading?

5. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=58459

6. good luck peli, holding losers will destroy your account.

7. rcj

rcj

Peil ...

This is just a joke ..... right..???

I cant believe it!!

.... rj

8. Great idea, go and get a job as a broker so you can blow out other peoples accounts now.:confused: :mad:

Sorry about your account buddy but becoming a broker is the LAST thing you should be thinking of right now!

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

If 19k is half your net worth ( according to your journal ); you should worry less about losing it and worry more about adding a couple more zeros to your actual net worth...and this isnt a bashing post either...this is a wake up call...THINK BIG..peace and Happy New year...YOU CAN DO IT..

10. Yeah take your time bud, there's always going to be markets to trade. Go out, get a job, save up for a few years and then try your hand with some disposable cash. You don't want to be trading anytime soon after blowing up an account; just digest what happened, and devise a plan over the next few years... or you can just stop trading for good.

#10     Jan 3, 2006