I just accepted OPM to trade with as I want, I got the client by

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by gasy, May 19, 2009.

1. gasy

gasy

hold on sir, are you talking about some kind of violent retribution

#21     May 19, 2009
  2. gasy

gasy

I like to keep people guessing, I enjoy it when people can't pin me down

what can I say, am a bit quirky :p

#22     May 19, 2009
  3. No. Just that the totally honest won't have trouble with the revenooers and clients will give you a bit of slack when difficult times come (as the inevitably will)... IF they believe you've been totally hones.

#23     May 19, 2009
  4. gasy

gasy

I see, thanks

#24     May 19, 2009
  5. Well at least your dad only lost 2k...

At least he probably won't sue you when he finds out you've been buying pot and McDonalds with the money he "funded" you with.

Remember, parents will only support you for so long before they decide you ought to move out of their house and start paying your own way.

With some luck and determination, you might even be able to get a job of some kind... I know, I know it sounds ridiculous, but anything's possible. Come to think of it, there's this really nice "special" girl that works at the Carl's Jr. across the street from my office building, you two might get along. Do you have any references?

#25     May 19, 2009
  6. gasy

gasy

:D :D

you could learn so much from me grasshopper

#26     May 19, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I was talking to a neighbor about how my autotrading stuff was starting to see the light of day and he wanted in !! I was a little shocked at that.. not ready for a mess like that at this point... maybe via Collective2. It's good to distance yourself from a potentially angry mob !!

#27     May 19, 2009