I invite top trds like Steve46, Gnome even Hershey to see this.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by silent creature, Jul 26, 2007.

1. piezoe

piezoe

35% drawdown! :eek:

#41     Jul 27, 2007
  2. actually gnome can kick Don's ass

the only problem with gnome is that he is a bit closed minded and not open to any fresh ideas

for example gnome doesn't believe that edge can exist (aside from standard trend thing)

edge can be found but it won't be in OHLC data, that is what gnome tends to forget

Don on the other hand is all about fresh ideas

#42     Jul 27, 2007
  3. Chood

Chood

Don't know anything about the above, but I am fairly certain about the starting post of this thread, which is predictable from a new poster and a bit too obvious coming as it does instantly on the heels of a 35 percent cooking (of many in the target audience, I estimate) in equities:

Anyway, fellas I stumbled across a unique trading method and I want your opinion.

winning trades percentage is 95%

when loss does occur it puts the portfolio in 35% draw down.

#43     Jul 27, 2007
  4. gnome

gnome

LOL!... In a sense, you're right. That's because over the years 95-99% of ALL things proposed, considered, tested have gone down in flames.

It's not that I'm "closed minded"... I just require STRONG indication that "X" isn't hope/hype/BS.

In case it missed your attention, there's LOTS more talk going around than money being made.... :D

#44     Jul 27, 2007
  5. Think Id rather hear from his brother.

#45     Jul 27, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Well Don's results are published and public record and to be honest that's all I trust in this business... :cool:

#46     Jul 27, 2007
  7. People have become centimillionaires on edges that no longer exist. What in the world is wrong with that?

#47     Jul 27, 2007
  8. Maybe you should change the title, it looks like it's requesting that the top "turds" respond.

#48     Jul 27, 2007
  9. GTS

GTS

Math check.

0.65 ^ 3 = 27% of original money remaining.

(And I agree with others, I thought the original title was calling people turds as well, lol)

#49     Jul 27, 2007
  10. WOW!!

Is there any way you would be willing to sell the system or even sell the signals? I have about 900K in my trading account so liquidity isn't an issue but lately I find that my method just isn't working that well. Those signals would be worth a LOT to me. I mean a LOT. Please!! Let me know...?

#50     Jul 27, 2007