I invite top trds like Steve46, Gnome even Hershey to see this.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by silent creature, Jul 26, 2007.

1. dinoman

dinoman

Well I have you beat on the Veteran side, but as far as sharing It I would rather not to here it for your sake.

If it works for you good luck, my sytem is not 95% proftitble, but it is profitable. If you can get it that way without the rediculous drawdrown you are a lucky man and should be worth a kagillion dollars soon!

#31     Jul 26, 2007
  2. In other words, 1 in 500 million or so. The odds are stacked against you TS. Good luck though. :D

#32     Jul 26, 2007
  3. odds may be against me, but as the old saying goes, before any great deed, there was conviction that it can be done

#33     Jul 27, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

Steve46

Top trader .... ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D :D

#34     Jul 27, 2007
  5. Chood

Chood

That being the case, exactly what did you do yesterday, the day before, or today? Trading mettle (and I suppose system mettle) is being proven right now. A rare opportunity -- profits and losses accordingly.

#35     Jul 27, 2007
  6. You either didn't read my post or you don't know your trade performance measures:
    I asked about what is the ratio of the AVERAGE WINNING TRADE to AVERAGE LOSING TRADE.
    That has NOTHING TO DO with %win / %loss.

#36     Jul 27, 2007
  7. gnome

gnome

Everything is "just talk" until it's been traded for at least 1 year with significant money. Only then is yours (or any) market concept worth more than a passing glance.

#37     Jul 27, 2007
  8. Why all the concern, just try it out, it will either work or not, keep your losses small. I found over the years that just doing it is the only thing that really matters...all the backtesting and analysis in the world won't accomplish anything (might help you find what ]b]not[/b] to do, but won't show you any money.

Good luck with it,

Don

#38     Jul 27, 2007
  9. Yes you are correct

OK that's it, I am trading it and will see what happens

#39     Jul 27, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

If you wanted the advise of a real "Top Trader" then Don is it ....

No offense to Jack and Gnome :)

#40     Jul 27, 2007