I hope optional can't find a pic for this one

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

http://reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=humannews&StoryID=1686857

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Workers at a Romanian car factory have decided to donate sperm to get the debt-ridden plant out of the red, private television ProTv reported on Tuesday.

"Our feasibility study shows that if 1,000 workers donate their sperm for several months, we can get enough funds to pay part of the plant's debts," Ion Cotescu, trade union leader at ARO Campulung, told ProTv.

He said the decision came after reports in the local media said a fertility clinic in the western city of Timisoara offered donors the equivalent of $50 a visit. The monthly average wage in Romania is around $150.

The ARO Campulung plant, which makes jeep-style four-wheel-drives, has debts put at $20 million.

Cotescu told Reuters the sperm donation scheme also amounted to a protest against the government's privatization authority APAPS which had failed to find a strategic investor for the plant.

"They always told us to come up with a solution. Now, we have found one that even the best economists have never thought of. I hope APAPS will like it," he said.

2. Will the Romanian Women's Powerlifting Team help motivate the workers to get the deed done?

3. Sperm Donation?

This is as close as I could cum......

WARNING!!!! THE FOLLOWING PICTURE IS RATED XXX!!!!
    MEMBERS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 SHOULD NOT VIEW THIS PICTURE!!!

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

LOL:D :D :D :D :D :D

5. truly excellent pic, 777

:D

i've just abandoned any thoughts of becoming a donor

6. Rigel

Rigel

Test tube, schmest tube. :D

7. :D

8. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

where do you find all your funny pictures?? i had to copy it and send it to some buddies!!! :D :D

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest