I Hope Everyone did the Standard Trading move here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1flyfisher, Dec 12, 2007.

1. I see.
    You are fixated on my initial post. You are bothered by it because you took insult to it because you extracted some sort of personal insult towards yourself.

Sorry but it is trading 101 to fade GAPS up or down.

Now I see. You are ANGRY because you missed out on a Basic Trading 101 Strategy that has worked for the last few weeks.

Let me explain the $$$ you missed today. Many stocks Gapped up on the market Gap up. They retrenched intraday and offered intradaytraders opportunities to step in and buy and sell. That would be intraday. For SWING Traders todays run up gave us an opportunity to short into strength. Next week we will likely see more volatility and a sell off and an opportunity for those that shorted into a rally to take profits.

Sorry you can't grasp BASIC TRADING 101.

#61     Dec 21, 2007
  2. First of all....where did I ever say anything is a "Holy Grail"?
    I stated what I have been doing and that it has worked for ME and I offered it to others so that they might profit from what I have been doing. BASIC TRADING 101 has worked for me.

LEARN SOME HUMILITY?
    I am trying to help others.
    Maybe you should LEARN to NOT be a Douche Nozzle disrupting what could have been an otherwise adult discussion of trading strategies.

#62     Dec 21, 2007
  3. Holy shit 1flyfisher...You are like the Energizer Bunny, you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on..............

[​IMG]

#63     Dec 21, 2007
  4. Bob111

Bob111

this guy is POSER....
    get lost fly..or comeback with statements or screenshots of your trades after FEW years of trading, if you want to proof your 101...
    or place your calls when you TRADE(if you trade at all)..everything else is counted as BULLSHIT so far. :)

#64     Dec 21, 2007
  5. Bottom line flyfishy, you started this thread at 3:17pm EST the other day AFTER you knew that the gap up was faded......then fast forward to today when your "trading 101 lesson" DID NOT WORK and you want to argue it to death.

So.....you are no better than a coin flip at this point is what I am getting at.

#65     Dec 22, 2007
  6. [​IMG]
    December 12, 2007
    Red dot is the time (03:17pm EST) of 1flyfishers initial post on December 12.

[​IMG]
    December 21, 2007
    Todays chart with almost the same gap up, but no "You know a massive gap open is going to give back a lot of that at some point" as quoted by 1flyfisher in the original post.

#66     Dec 22, 2007
  7. Biog

Biog

How's that strategy working for you today? :D :D

#67     Apr 1, 2008