I Hope Everyone did the Standard Trading move here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1flyfisher, Dec 12, 2007.

1. No skin off my back if you dont believe me, but dont peddle this trading 101 BS. You sound very pompous, especially given that you are posting today after the market DID NOT FOLLOW your "trading 101" "standard move" advice.

Learn some humility. Seems you are ticked off that you started this foolish thread in the first place and feel the need to defend your honor or something.

#51     Dec 21, 2007
  2. BRO

BRO's been making?....what have you claimed 7 straight years of 6 figures intraday trading?

Sorry BRO
    THE only six figures you claim was in popping 100,000K+ worth of your zits.

#52     Dec 21, 2007
  3. You obviously haven't grasped how I am trading the market volatility and how to trade the market volatility and how it has worked for the prior many weeks.

As I said, do as you see fit. I could give a RATS A$$ what you do. I have been Selling into (Rallies GAP UPS)on the financials/housing stocks and it has worked well for the prior weeks.

As I said I do not need to defend what I have been doing.

I am just having fun with you pimple poppers.

#53     Dec 21, 2007
  4. Awful joke....just really felt forced.

I feel embarrassed for the both of us. At least if you are going to insult me, make it funny for the rest of the board.

#54     Dec 21, 2007
  5. Well don't cry.
    The market doesn't favor cry babies.

It was very funny.
    You carry yourself as just another pimple faced kid hiding behind a keyboard attacking others that are offering a trading strategy in the current volatile markets.

You don't like TRADING against the Markets volatility...then don't do it, move on. Find another thread.

#55     Dec 21, 2007
  6. What I do has worked well for 7 years now and counting, yours has worked well for the "prior many weeks". You started a thread about how easy selling into gap ups is, "trading 101", like even a moron can make money and then we get a day like today.

I can understand your position, you are on the defensive because YOUR trading 101 strategy would have been just awful today.

#56     Dec 21, 2007
  7. Great Keep doing what you are doing.

I NEVER stated anything was easy.
    What I have been doing and the trades I have made me money. IF I can share this with someone then GOD BLESS THEM and I hope they profit as I have. I Can't hold anyones hand and tell them what to buy and sell every day. I have outlined what I have done and what has made me money. I hope others could share in this trading strategy. IT may not last. It won't.

My Trading strategy worked great for me the last few months.
    As I stated I can not tell you what to do every moment as you would like. There are many people like you that need hand holding and need to know what to buy and what to sell and when to buy and when to sell.
    Sorry but my time limits do not allow me to help you in this way.
    IF I ever start a newsletter then you can subscribe to it.
    For now do Basic Trading 101 in a volatile market as I have outlined.

#57     Dec 21, 2007
  8. 1flyfisher get over it, your Standard Trade or Basic Trading 101 didn't pan out today, sometimes it might sometimes it doesn't. :cool:

#58     Dec 21, 2007
  9. Then drop the "trading 101" BS because that IMPLIES to everyone that its so easy and that its the OBVIOUS play.

As we ALL saw, it was not the play today. So stop defending it like its the holy grail. Learn some humility.

#59     Dec 21, 2007
  10. Listen my forex friend.
    IF you would like to discuss Trading and what I have been doing during the current market conditions then try and get past the insulting one sentence blurbs every other money loser moron posts on here. Try and get past the jealosly that others are making money.

Do you strive to be just another A-Hole on ET or would you like to discuss trading?

Why don't you offer ALL OF US YOUR trading strategy in the current volatile market?

I am Shorting into Gap Ups and Buying into Gap Downs.
    What are you doing?
    How can the ET readers benefit from your trading strategy?

#60     Dec 21, 2007