I Hope Everyone did the Standard Trading move here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1flyfisher, Dec 12, 2007.

1. I'm cherry picking the results? Was I bragging somewhere about all the money I made today? I don't recall doing that.
    Maybe you need to go back and read my initial post and stop trying to twist it into things that aren't there.

#31     Dec 12, 2007
  2. Thread title "I Hope Everyone did the Standard Trading move here", posted very late in the day. If the market went up today there would be no thread. YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING

#32     Dec 12, 2007
  3. The market did go up today. There was a massive market gap open and a 200+ run up ......that's what we are talking about....

#33     Dec 12, 2007
  4. No, I missed this standard trading move today. I'll probably miss tomorrow's as well.

#34     Dec 12, 2007
  5. This site cracks me up.

People are haters on here.

#35     Dec 12, 2007
  6. Not "haters". Just skeptical of the reason for this thread so late in the trading day when the morning would have been a more appropriate time.

#36     Dec 12, 2007
  7. Okay, in his defense. I was down like 40k at the open(made it all back plus some). The last thing I am thinking about is posting on here, know what I mean. Easy to do when you aren't trading real money. I know there are some on here that trade for a living and I am sure the professionals like myself are not thinking about ET

#37     Dec 12, 2007
  8. What Part of my current Trading Strategy don't you comprehend by now?

Are you ignorant or Overly Obsessive?

I Told You weeks ago that I am Trading LONG and SHORT the Volatility of the markets.

I told you weeks ago that I will be selling into rallies(That would be Massive GAP UPS like occurred yesterday) and buying into massive selloffs?

How much advance notice do you need of what I am Doing?

Get a clue kid and learn how to trade volatile sideways markets.

#38     Dec 13, 2007
  9. Bob111

Bob111

1flyfisher-you got a chance today..so what we should do? standard 101 move? or something else?:)

#39     Dec 18, 2007
  10. First of all Sparky BOB I don't jump when you say jump.
    You don't like my trading strategy it is very simple don't follow it. It is beyond your understanding.

The "Standard 101 move" (as you called it)is still in place.
    It has been making me money the last many weeks. Volatility is here for the coming weeks. In FACT it has been an outstandingly profitable last few months for me. There is no trend to the markets aside from continuing volatility. SMART TRADERS take advantage and polish your trading skills. Trade this market SMART. Learn to trade a volatile market.

I am still selling/shorting financials, housing into any strength Gaps up and buying on the market sell offs gap downs(Intraday) on the long side. That's the best I am going to give you and tell you Sparky.

Sparky BOB I know you want me to tell you what to buy and sell and when to do it, sorry you have to learn to do it yourself.

I am getting in some year end duck hunting, flyfishing and going forward the next few months skiing the Tahoe area, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugar Bowl.
    Pray for Powder!

Happy Holidays!
    Happy Trades!

#40     Dec 21, 2007