I heard "coon" thats what i heard. Definitely said coon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 19, 2012.

1. jem

jem

The recording device inadvertently turned off at the most important time? What a bunch of baloney ... is it not more likely the tape was edited.

2. Ricter

Ricter

So if Romney never made the comments in question, why did he defend the comments?

3. pspr

pspr

The Nixon tapes all over again!!! Who erased the missing minutes? :D

4. jem

jem

and jimmy carter's son claims to not know the owner of the tapes. he spoke with him via twitter.

5. jem

jem

he probably had a feeling he qualified the statements, but without proof, it would be stupid to say that and then be proved incorrect... as the lost part of the tape could have been a setup.

all lawyers have seen those types of tricks.

6. Ricter

Ricter

In other words, what he said may have been taken out of context, in a "you didn't make that" kind of way?

7. Wrong. In this case the "context" was most likely maliciously omitted. Even Carter's idiot grandson can probably work a video recorder.

8. JamesL

JamesL

Maybe. But the main difference I see here is that Romney does not enjoy the benefit of the MSM jumping to his defense about a comment "taken out of context" the way Obama always has with his army of defenders. Just as Obama was speaking a truth about success in this country, so too was Romney about never getting that 47%.