I hear you Reed Hastings, I'm long Netflix

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by igriot, Dec 22, 2010.

1. igriot

igriot

I am long Netflix, and have been so for quite some time. My Silicon Valley 2.0 portfolio is currently outperforming the S&P by some 27 percent annually. Netflix is one of my top five holdings. <a href="http://dock-of-bay.blogspot.com/2010/12/reed-hasting-i-hear-you-im-long-netflix.html"> Read more </a>

2. When the HF's stop playing with this stock, I pray you've got a firm stop hanging out there.

3. bigpapi

bigpapi

There is some huge volume coming in

4. It's trading 70x last 4 quarters earnings.. No thanks!!

5. ditto. This stock is a crapshoot. And with redbox's popping up everywhere, I wont go anywhere near this stock.

6. bigpapi

bigpapi

Good level to get in with stops at 169 I think if it goes any lower the bottom will fall out, smells like a good amount of accumulation going on now but I don't think it can hold up lower then 169

7. Blockbuster missed out by not starting development on a digital distribution app 5 years ago.

8. AK100

AK100

I'd be surprised if it doesn't take out the highs again before dropping.

The present price action is making it too easy on the shorts, assuming they sold in the last month.

9. bigpapi

bigpapi

f-blockbuster, with their late fees and 4.99 for a one-day rental. i remember those days and still hold a grudge.

10. I am sure Netfilx will have it's day also. Who ever thought Blockbuster would go BK?

#10     Dec 29, 2010