I have to switch software???? Why Me

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gimp570, May 6, 2003.

1. :D :D

Your just jealous that your P and L wasn't strong enough to trade at shill!!!

#11     May 6, 2003
  2. AT Financial is part of Thompson Financial now, and while the company has a different owner now, its basically the same software.

What's the big deal?

I called Thompson and they have more options now, than AT Financial used to have anyway. I'm a former user of AT Financial and I am glad I made the switch.

#12     May 6, 2003
  3. You are missing the point....he almost certianly doesn't use ATF....he is waiting for the right time to mention another software...that is why I posted al his priors

#13     May 6, 2003

4. Thats a fact.....looky here.

indahook

05-06-03 02:28 PM

AT is a product of thompson

#14     May 6, 2003
  5. gimp570

gimp570

Well...Tmdirect...your are incorrect on you assumptions...You see to be a little on the edge..Maybe you should lay off of the blow..I have been using AT for 4 years and I do know that Thompson owns AT...I talked to them and the manager told me that they are doing away with AT and that, Thompson is a good product , but it is not as easy to look at as AT. That made me think that It might not be any good, because she hinted that she basically didn't like it as much as AT. I am just trying to get a little info and I don't need to be attacked...Maybe TMtrader should take up racquetball to deal with his frustrations

m

#15     May 6, 2003
  6. Yawn
    same old same old....

BTW Are you trading with ATF remote or in an office?

#16     May 7, 2003