I have to switch software???? Why Me

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gimp570, May 6, 2003.

1. gimp570

gimp570

I have been using AT financial (Attitude) for about 4 years and now I have to switch. Does anyone have any suggestions on software that is comparable to AT Fin. I really like there Time N Sales and would need to find software that has similar T N S.
    I heard both good and bad about Thompson financial does anyone have any experience with them?? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated

M

2. AT is a product of thompson

3. Why don;t you tell us????....The suspense is killing me......

4. gimp570

gimp570

What???

5. 04-15-03 07:43 PM
    Commissions!! Commissions!! Commissions!!
    I have been making money for over 3 years now, but lately I am BARELY braking even. I do around 2 millions shares a month all NYSE. What should I be paying for commissions?? Right now I seem to be just churning the heck out of myself and a reduction in commissions could be the answer for me to get through these tough times. I am paying .006 cents a share and $20 bullets per thousand. I have read that some people are getting less than .005 cents a share, but I am having trouble finding were this is available. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

M

6. Registered: Jan 2003

02-05-03 06:50 PM

It seems like andover offers the best deal. Does anyone know if it is smarter to go directly to Andover or go through one of there LLC's. Which one can offer the cheapest commissions? Does anyone have any experience with any of the LLC's. I heard about Lynx. I think it is in CA..has anyone dealt with them? Any suggestions or comments??

M

7. What is the best deal out there??
    I have been trading for about 4 years now and am interested in trading somewhere remote. I have been making money for over 2 years now. I do well over 2 million shares a month. What is the ballpark commissions, deposits and bullet prices that I should expect. What firms should I contact? Which firms offer the best deal for remote traders? I am looking to make a move in the very near future. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    m

8. Info on Lynx
    I am interested in getting information on Lynx. I know that they are an LLC of Andover. Has anyone ever dealt with them and are willing to share some of the experiences. Does anyone know people that are trading with them? How strong of a company are they? Do they have enough money to be around in the years to come? Are the reputable? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

9. gimp570

gimp570

What does this have to do with software....Huh??

10. Despite your sarcasm and irony I have to tell you that Andover is not a bad place to be trading in, at least for me. I traded for two years with Bright and had no problems with them. At Andover I get more things then I had at Bright and like it very much.
    There are just a handful of daytrading companies out there and one of the stars is apparently Shill Securities. I can understand your loyalty to Shill but some people still prefer other firms.

#10     May 6, 2003