I have the formulas for the Wyckoff Indicators, OP, FORCE, TECHNOMETER and Momentum

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Mr. Wyckoff, Dec 13, 2018.

1. These are the most rare indicators on the face of the earth, created in the early 1930s, and 1940's if there is anyone out there that can help program these into trading view and make them public I will give them to everyone for free.

2. gkishot

gkishot

If you have the formulas, programming them should be pretty much straightforward.

3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

throw them out here.

is the mo different than regular mo?

4. MarkBrown likes this.
  5. chipmod

chipmod

Did anyone manage to grab this before it was taken down :(

MarkBrown likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i did would you like to buy a copy? lol it's complicated going to take some time to grasp.

7. chipmod

chipmod

LOL buy a copy ?

MarkBrown likes this.
  8. c0ntango

c0ntango

Hi Mark,

This is weird because I just registered to this forum to talk to you and I can't find the "PM" button anywhere on y our profile, so I apologize for posting this on here.

I've seen you were able to grab those Wyckoff indicators that this random guy seems to have shared and I'd love to take a look at it.

I understand it's potentially valuable and you were fast enough to grab it, so good for you :)

I'm happy to share some proven universal market concepts with you if you'd like - here's my page (solely for the purposes of knowledge transfer): http://algosciences.com/strategies

You could pick any of these and I'd be happy to exchange it for whatever it was in that zip file you downloaded - and also happy to spend half an hour to an hour with you on skype to explain whatever is necessary to use the package you get from me :)

Please let me know your thoughts, I hope you can PM me directly, if not then please just drop me an email to ben@algosciences.com

Warm regards,

-Ben

MarkBrown likes this.
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

if it's ok with you i can post a link to this off one of my servers. i have no idea why the original link you posted doesn't work now. but just let me know and i can serve it up if you wish. i did a deep search and couldn't find this material anywhere so it must be obscure.

10. c0ntango

c0ntango

Oh that sounds fantastic. I think you could also just drop the zip in an email probably - you have my address in the previous post - and we can take it from there. I'll have yours and you can pick any of the things from the page I sent you and we can schedule a time and I can explain things. It could become some valuable knowledge-transfer relationship as well :)

#10     Dec 19, 2018