I have subscribed to a magic indicator

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Escuse me..(said in Ricky Ricardo's voice)

I gotta go count some money (I found some in the woodgrain...more to fund my account with hehe)

Thank you very much.

ES

P.S. You know I live, eat and sleep the words here in ET. Trading is my life...literally...I have not a fricken thing to show for it...but the love and admiration of my fellow traders who I have never met or seen...do not even know their names...feel it? feel the luv"

#31     Mar 22, 2007
  2. When you make it big are you moving out of the self proclaimed 500sf studio and get a newer wood paneled wagon? Heck man my basement in Parker is bigger than that!:p Just kidding Michael. I wish you the best. Send me the magic beans that came along with that indicator, spring is early as you can see. :cool:

#32     Mar 22, 2007
  3. ES got tilted...

#33     Mar 22, 2007
  4. yes that's true, you are the best moderator of all times, wouldn't trade you for anyone

#34     Mar 22, 2007
  5. Damn...now that was a compliment...

but I am still going to trade the YM...

Hey I hope you fellah's have a prosperous year..i just laughed my ass off at the Jay Leno monologue...too funny

Thanks TM..

#35     Mar 22, 2007
  6. Of course you can....don't give up the fight...don't give up the dream. Persevere in the face of adversity.....keep on keepin on....remember you are a savant!

#36     Mar 22, 2007
  7. Every single one of you know what I am talking about. Newbies...try to read the opposite into everything that I just posted...except for the luv part :)

Leverage introduces risk beyond your wildest imagination...Many of us find our way...learn how to deal with the psychology of trading...you know when you scroll back with all your wiggley lines....ask yourself ..yeah that seemed to work...BUT ask yourself...would I take that trade? would I stay in? how would I have gotten filled?....

Too bad the others here know me and what I am up too...I really thought someone would come on here and scold me...look at all those posts that I have tried to be serious in...when it was a joke...too funny...now that I try to joke...no one takes me seriously...oh gawd...how did this happen?

Back to Jay Leno...

Thank you,

ES

#37     Mar 22, 2007
  8. i hates the futures :(
    i hates it.

#38     Mar 22, 2007
  9. Hello coolweb :)

#39     Mar 22, 2007
  10. I'll play devil's advocate.

Paying someone to search for an edge or for an edge they've already found makes as much (or more) sense than searching for the edge yourself.

As for learning the market and how to trade. Using a well defined (and statistically proven) edge needs unattached emotion and unrelenting loyalty to the rules only (ie. automation). Magic indicators that give entries and exits (often from automated systems) solves this for the average joe retail trader.

And as for traders who have edges but lack capital. Consider starting magic signal services. Esp if you dont want to be bothered with the risk of trading it yourself with significant amounts.

doesn't sound like bs at all to me.

:D

#40     Mar 22, 2007