I have stopped trading futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by coolweb, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderNik,
    All your posts only tell me is you are the biggest ankle biter around.

Annoy me?

You are just someone I scroll right through dumb ass.

Only thing I noticed how you like to always switch around my nicks

cool-poo
    cool whip
    coolpooh
    cooolwoo
    cool wee
    coolio

And espically in my quotes where you take the time to change out my nick. I'm here thinking, this guy must be a fan of hello kitty and draw little hearts around his name when he was in elementary school.

#71     Dec 20, 2005
  2. So what about that reply you promised us earlier today? We are all waiting for it!! You said you'd reply when the markets closed. The markets are now closed.

And what about that challenge you made on your journal thread, when you dared anyone to bet you that you couldn't trade a 10K account up 30% in one week trading 10 ES contracts at a time? How did that go? I remember you got two takers within about 10 minutes. Did you take their money?

What was the outcome of that? You sure were confident in your abilities then? Did you win?

And what about that front you took out on your credit card to fund your trading account, the one you told us about in your journal thread? Have you paid that down yet?

Later in that thread you told us you had a $340,000 trading account. Is that still true? Was that how much you fronted on your credit card?

#72     Dec 20, 2005

3. I would be glad if it was shut down.
    In fact my point has already been proven about my change to stocks -> Futures

Moderators please shut it down.

#73     Dec 20, 2005
  4. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Good or bad, being an idiot is not against the rules, why can't you simply ignore people you don't like instead of feeling obligated to respond to every single post they make? Don't you have better things to do?

There is not enough time in the day to edit every single post nor is it our job to. We are volunteers and we expect adults to act like, well, adults. We will edit spam and blatant rules viloations but we are not babysitters. You guys are like kindergarteners sometimes. A place is only as clean as you leave it, so just do your part, that is all you can do.

Coolweb may be arrogant or abrasive, but he started the thread to talk about himself and his trading, and has for the most part stuck to the topic (unlike all the folks that are bothered by him). If you don't like how he writes or responds to you there is a way that you can stop the madness...stop clicking on this thread.

However, Coolweb, I will ask that you refrain from using profanity towards other members, and I will edit this when its brought to my attention. This goes for everyone.

#74     Dec 20, 2005
  5. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Per thread starter's request...done

#75     Dec 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.