I have stopped trading futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by coolweb, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Is there an echo in here?

Next time I will just delete the thread...it takes too much time to babysit.

#11     Dec 19, 2005
  2. Assuming one can trade either profitably, what about the tax considerations? Saving 12% approx. can add up.

#12     Dec 19, 2005
  3. Who is complaining? No one else seems to have a problem with this "back and forth" with Coolweb.

#13     Dec 19, 2005
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

Sounds like coolweb can not handle futures trading. Some win some lose.................:D

#14     Dec 19, 2005
  5. bgp

bgp

.big deal you bought a seat, you're soo special! come back when you grow up!

#15     Dec 19, 2005
  6. Let's see... you know coolio is lying, we know he's lying, he know's he's lying, but it's not ok to say so?

I asked the same question in his other thread. Some of what he says is read by newbs and yes, there might actually be people who believe that his advice is good. Can we not say 'don't listen to this - it's wrong'? If the answer is that we can, I guess the mods object to the way in which we're saying it?

I grant you I have picked on coolio. He deserves it, of course. But these mass deletions....I just don't know! When he lies, we say 'you're a liar'. What's wrong with that?

#16     Dec 19, 2005

7. nice going, cool. you gotta find what works and stick with it.

thanks for sharing!

goodluck,
    surfer

#17     Dec 19, 2005
  8. I would consider that to be a personal favor. And if you "inadvertently" also delete coolweb, well, it will be our little secret. It is a risk I am willing to take.

#18     Dec 19, 2005
  9. :mad: :( :D :cool:

#19     Dec 19, 2005
  10. All my fans:

Another $1.8k day in stocks using small size.

man
    I amaze myself sometimes.

I'm going to be buying a few CME seats just for kicks with the money made.

I'm thinking those IOM seats are ok but shitty return.

Lots of people use it though

what do you think the ROI on those IOM seats ?

@ $151,500

With $650 lease

thats around 4.3% return

not very good but guaranteed cashflow.

on second thought, never mind I get 6% just from CDs these days guaranteed. hehe

#20     Dec 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.