I have some ugly stuff on my chart...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by fordewind, Aug 17, 2018.

1. ...nothing special, but the price and one ugly indicator(first derivative).

But.I need some eye candy for my customer next week.He wants to see what it looks like, but if i show him some empty chart with the couple of colored candles i think he won`t take it seriously.Folks love the stuff when they are packed!:D

Post your version of an eye candy chart here!Lets have some fun!

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

What are you *trading*??
    What *timfe-frame*???

It'd be easy to pick out the most demonstrative indicator, knowing those.

Otherwise, just go with an Icki Bicki Cloudy Day Candle Fog indicator (available for a surcharge) and call it a day.

Actually, a nice Parabolic SAR looks cool, wherever it's posted.
    Yeah! Go with an SAR.....
    (that's my vote.:thumbsup:)

Simples and fordewind like this.
  3. If you are committed to baffling your client with your bullshit because you can't dazzle him with your brilliance, then do an Ichimoku Cloud, hand out 3-D glasses, and put on some Moody Blues.

fordewind, SmallFry and tommcginnis like this.
  4. Ichimoku seems a good idea

5. NON-FARM PAYROLL BEING RELEASED.

[​IMG]

_eug_ likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I think I have been traumatized by trying to read the Ag reports http://www.agcenter.com/newcattlereport.aspx each day at the Agcenter. So I ain't worried about "non-farm payrolls"... I am worried about cows, and the inevitable invasion. Only way to stave it off? Eat more beef! They are going to kill us all! AHHAHA!

7. Very moo-ving.

:cool:

8. Overnight

Overnight

Oi, I think that is a forum penalty. *sighs* Baron? Hot Magma? That was worse than anything I ever did, hehe. I am trying to think of a worse pun that was made here....Nope, I cannot think of one at the moment. I reckon' Vanz had a worse one, but since I cannot find it, TFT gets the award-for-the-worst-pun on-the-forum-of-the-year award. Gratz!

9. Yup. I am thinking of asking Baron to ban me for it too. I had a proper upbringing so have no excuse.

I think Vanz may have told a worse one but I can't remember. When he speaks it just goes in one ear and out the udder with me.

:cool:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  10. here`s my brilliance.would you invest 50K with me now?

#10     Aug 18, 2018