I have never seen a better trader than

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, May 27, 2003.

1. TGregg

TGregg

ROFLMAO! MM speaks of civility! Too funny! Next on the list, ALICE rags on people with more than one User Name.

#51     May 28, 2003
    #52     May 29, 2003
  3. mr longshot!

bring me your finest tomatoes & carrots!! (i'm a veggie) :-/

ps got any fresh broccoli??

#53     May 29, 2003
  4. (dogs should NOT be allowed an occasional martooni - or 4)!

Anyway, I too attended Wharton and was there for 2 years. I then switched to "THE" State School of PA -- Penn State (OK... snicker, snicker).

I switched to PSU to pursue Chemical Engineering, which I earned my degree in (why did I do that?? I'm not sure yet!).

Looking back now (I'm 40), I kind of wish I'd stayed at Penn to complete my MBA -- but hey -- sometimes you just gotta say "what the fuck!"

Anyway, to draw this painfully boring post to a close -- telling us you went to Wharton is absolute drivel!! My combined 6 years at Penn State and "Penn" have little to do with the way I make my living buying and selling *mirages*!

... but hey, you can't beat the f***-ing $$$$$, right"

Cheers, mate.

Dog

#54     May 29, 2003
  5. that it was MY post that set off the even tempered, mba wharton grad mr market?

#55     May 29, 2003

6. Probably not.

You impeach him so much that is is difficult to get to any place where we can understand his sytem and why he believes he is doing so well. He is time starved it looks like. Otherwise he would have a business plan for investing and a nifty P&L with annotations up the ass.

It would be neat to know if he swapped over to HOV since it is now about 4 points further up than NFI.
    which is half the 15% he goes for.

NFI did pick up again this AM so a person would be taken in on a bracket if he set it too tight for a typical post 21st entry. The volume today on the gap up was not that strong compared to other days. Expect it to begin to fade earlier each day. It will drop like a rock when the momentum of the volume (not price) poops out

the diff between HOV and NFI seems to be the beta. Since he is into price momentum as a precursor to fundamentals, it would have been nice to learn about his potential buy list.

I know with the job and kids, he hasn't gotten to a place where he can afford to make money yet.

I ran two divisions of the UCSC in Philly so my classification at Penn was same as Adj Prof. I was billed by a Prof there (One of those lucrative Wharton Prof partnerships) who asked to "ride around with me". In court, it turned out that his partners had missunderstood what he was doing and they insisted he bill me for riding time. It was terrifying in court, the Judge had employed me previously at a time he was the county counsel (Mountgomery County) and a nuke power plant contractor was attempting to get a license. He said "Don't I know you from somewhere? I said yes, he cut me off and then proceeded. LOL... Wharton strikes again with Mr Market.

I can just see him in a lecture setting. Unshaved, smug and not listening or understanding anything. LOL....

My bad habit there was getting shows of hands on maths training. You have to do it to establish a level of communication. I don't think Mr Market would have his hand up at any point.

#56     May 29, 2003
  7. Lighten up guys. So mrmarket likes to toot his own horn. Last time I checked NFI was up big today before it swooned a little with the market.

Ernie, we kid because we luv ya, you big lug.

#57     May 29, 2003
  8. Here's the poop on NFI. I will post HOV next.

#58     May 29, 2003
  9. I hope Mr market switched yesterday pm when the volume was picking up on HOV.

#59     May 29, 2003
  10. up big today????

.20 cents is BIG???

give me a break.

The S&P is unch so some stocks will be fractionally up.

#60     May 29, 2003