I have never seen a better trader than

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, May 27, 2003.

1. Actually all of my initial screens are based on quantitative momentum modeling. Which uses highly analytical and mathematical tools to assess price momentum and the stability of the momentum. This has nothing to do with fundamentals.

Once I narrow down my database of candidates, that's when I use the fundamental skills I honed when I was an MBA student at Wharton.

So you see, my model is actually a hybrid of sorts and I think that's what has made it so successful.

Call me whatever you like...trader..investor.

#41     May 28, 2003
  2. ok. how about LIAR!!

liar, liar, liar.

you don't have consecutive profitable trades, b/c you don't include your losing positions. You don't close your losers, so they don't exist to you.

you are also not ernie, and not an mba.

you're a yahoo message board group person.

lets call a spade a spade here.

JJ

ps good to see you back here!

#42     May 28, 2003
  3. That is a good description of a front half.
    I mean you get candidates. you do fundamentals.

Tell us about the parts you have that follow this beginning stuff.

Do youever assess how you are improving using the front you described. The middle not described and the back end not described.

Do you have feedback loops from the various parts back into this hybrid front end?

What is the frequency of your self assessment program?

#43     May 28, 2003
  4. Jack,

I have a full time job and 3 little kids. I save the scorekeeping for my hardcore followers on my Yahoo site.

#44     May 28, 2003
  5. thanks.

#45     May 28, 2003

6. If this is going to be another personal attack forum, then I'm outta here. Actually, I'm kind of surprised that we almost made it through one day of civility. Nice chatting with you guys again. Have a nice life.

#46     May 28, 2003
  7. ET will be hearing from mr. market again.

So please, no one lose any sleep that he won't return.

#47     May 28, 2003
  8. "Civility"??:confused:

The title of this trend:
    "I have never seen a better trader than"

Maybe you should heed your own advice regarding etiquette and civility.

#48     May 28, 2003
  9. "Cocky. swollen nutted, meat-and-cheese-eating squirrels get squashed when playing w/ the big fellas."

... it's good to hear you have another job!

dog:cool:

#49     May 28, 2003
  10. gms

gms

In that case, I'm sorry to hear all that's not working out too well for you.

#50     May 28, 2003