I have never seen a better trader than

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, May 27, 2003.

1. If I had to make a choice, I'd rather have 19" biceps than have pipecleaners for arms and a fat W-2.

#311     Apr 8, 2004
  2. Ok I have finally had enough with your ego. You really need to stop bragging about your arms and bench press. Any time someone poses a question or comment you don't like/understand, you come back with your "19 arms."

I have seen the pictures on your web site (the personal one). You don't look bad for an older guy. But, please, get over yourself. You have 19" arms (you are right to call them biceps as you obviously neglect your tri's an the gym) but you are also an endomorph; you have large arms because you are holding fat on them.

A bench of 385 is fairly good, but it's not that great, especially given your size and body type. For instance, a friend of mine benches over 400 lbs and weighs about 200 lbs (he's a pro athelete). Now that is something to brag about.

And, for your information, I have 17" arms and rep 315.

And, by the way, I am 5'10" and weigh 180 lbs.

I AM HUGE........

This is a trading forum...no one cares about your arms!!!

#312     Apr 9, 2004
  3. mind

mind

hanseng

you do not get the nature of this game here.

#313     Apr 9, 2004
  4. Your observation, while valid, has nothing to do with mine. However, to answer your question, I imagine that some such people want their children to attend top universities so that their children will not have to work as hard for their career success as they themselves had to. Most parents have such protective tendencies, and there is nothing wrong with that. And as I commented earlier, completing a degree at a top university is indeed an accomplishment. But, for goodness sake, mrmarket, let's get on with it, shall we? Your obsession with your alma mater is akin to someone who is dwelling on the quality of the pen he is holding rather that on what he can write or create with it. There is a difference between being proud and being loud. But you knew that, didn't you?

#314     Apr 9, 2004
  5. "Don't be so humble... YOU AIN'T THAT GREAT!"

Keep on keeping on MM!

:D

#315     Apr 9, 2004
  6. You're 20 lbs less than 200 lbs. That means you are small.

#316     Apr 11, 2004
    #317     Apr 11, 2004

8. That is funny!!!!!....:p :p .....I have to agree....if you are 5'10 180.......your tiny!...I was that big in the 5th grade LOL

#318     Apr 12, 2004
  9. Besides that, he has the "hot or not" pick from his wifes votes...the division footlball thing...the hairy biceps and the bench press...

Seriously, I find MrMarket to be good read, even if I do/do not trade the way he does.

Keep on posting Mr meat N' cheeses, I like your spirit, you are huge! I would have a beer or 18 with you any day.

Michael B.

#319     Apr 14, 2004