I have never seen a better trader than

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, May 27, 2003.

1. myself. I am the best stock picker on the planet. I now have 17 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better.

Pay homage to $$$MR. MARKET$$$ for he rules the markets.

2. you're hung like a damn squirrel!!

Meats and Cheeses all around, baby!!!:( :( :(

• mm2.gif
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
  3. TGregg

TGregg

MrMarket you are truly the Acme of Buy and Hold.

4. Doesnt this guy look like the biggest pervert you have ever seen?:p

That's one sick looking Mr. PotatoHead

5. There are many ways to nail a profit. It's much more a matter of personal preferences than actually stating that one person's method is any better than someone else's. Day trade all you want, I'd much rather use my knowledge and find good stocks of great companies.

6. Quick... everyone go to the hot or not website
    and give MrMarket a fat 0 :D

peace

axeman

7. Banjo

Banjo

Ernie, first saw your act on Rev Sharks aol shark attack boards, remember those days with Big Lou getting killed wildly trading the big s&p's before Rev and Lizzard King started their pay room. It was an interesting board then ,taking a wild bull ride in the mkt rodeo. With all those fine imported meats and cheeses I thought you would have a nation wide string of deli's by now. What a game it turned out to be, eh.

8. I have never seen a better trader than myself either.
    Of course that might have something to do with the fact that I'm a hermit :) and have never seen another trader that I know of. Only pictures and I'm skeptical of those, espeacially the ones that resemble squirrels.

9. FinStat

FinStat

um.......mr. market.......there's ......um.....something on your lip........

10. Does this mean Alice is going to come back too?

#10     May 27, 2003