I have more information than Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 21, 2011.

1. It is true. The Treasury sold the 3 Billion ounce or 100,000 Tons of silver they had in the 1950s, and then the 400 Million ounce silver or so strategic stockpile got sold/used up by the early 2000s.

This shows that the Treasury had 3.28 billion ounces of silver at the end of 1942. Many people claim (a/k/a have fallen for) the U.S. having 5.9 Billion ounce of silver at one time, but that seems to include coinage (or was perhaps simply made up).

300,000 Tons of Gold and other treasures

This gold find in the 1940's would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir. Because the US Government was the largest holder of monetary gold, it would have significantly devalued the US monetary reserves if made public . Too, its revelation would allow claims from certain Asian countries that the gold belonged to them. This would upset the balance of power and wealth in the region.

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cg...inYB1941.p0081&id=EcoNatRes.MinYB1941&isize=M

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/31C51.txt

2. BSAM

BSAM

Bear, are you by any chance under the care of any type of counselor?

3. It's far worse than you think.

4. Post 1 is warm up. I am trying to confirm some information.

Bear eats counselors (set souls on fire)

I had written "I will give Fire to keep people warm on cold days and nights"

BSAM, you had written "We have a out of control rocket way out there". I liked your statement.

5. Read my posts 1000 times and you will understand it. I spend lots of time and energy to find information, think about it and post it. My health is suffering.

6. There are 2 possibilities:

1) USA has large quantities of gold and silver.

2) USA sold large quantities of gold and silver. So somebody has large quantities of gold and silver.

So there are large quantities of gold and silver in this world which can be upto 500,000 Tons of Gold.

7. the question will be : Who ?

8. the1

the1

LOL

9. My posts are similar to Bible quotes. You will have to read them many times to understand it. They are self-explanatory.

The Bible do not lie, is the word of God. This world should give rise to the kingdom of Christ, the “cleaning” is painful, but Jesus will restore everything. Who want to go with Him? Repent and join to Christ that you will have living with the eternal God, righteous and loving, the Lord of all the law of life, of love and peace, the true Light.

Swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, -they break out; and blood toucheth blood. For this shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowl of the heavens, yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away." (Hosea, 4:1-3)

#10     Feb 22, 2011