I have lost over half of my net worth/life savings trading forex.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by boza, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Try again, reload your trading account -- usually the third time is the Lucky Charm. o_O

But this time, prior to each trade...Pray to Jesus Christ Moses for guidance and divine supernatural light and trading abilities.
    Chant to Satan as well...to cover both bases.

If all else fails...start your own Trading Academy website.
    Sell memberships and packages for $500, 1000, and the Platinum Package for $5,000.

Do something crazy and exciting...like dressing up as Santa, or a frog, or a rabbit...while teaching people to trade.
    You will surely stand out from all the other trading guru's out there.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    #21     Nov 14, 2017
    d08, spindr0, Visaria and 2 others like this.
  2. took me 16 yrs to finally "get it " good luck bud

#22     Nov 14, 2017
  3. JackRab

JackRab

I hope he didn't go down that track at 18 years old! ;) He shouldn't worry about "net worth" and "life savings" anyway at 18...

#23     Nov 14, 2017
  4. themickey

themickey

Wake up clowns!
    A one poster clown playing along a whole bunch of ET clowns to post clown replies.
    LOL
    Circus.

#24     Nov 14, 2017
  5. FX xtc 2

FX xtc 2

oh I see.. boza... bozo..

It's ET after all .. et.png

#25     Nov 14, 2017
  6. Bugsy

Bugsy

Ya, lost $15k trading futures. However, the education I gained from such a substantial loss was worth it. On a side note, OP you lost less than a grand, live with your parents and no bills, and even get to claim your own taxes (which you will be carrying forward this loss for a very long time considering you probably don't qualify to pay taxes so there's nothing to write off). As someone else stated, you are the envy of this forum.

On a side note, if you live with your parents and pay no bills but make minimum wage where does your money go? At $9 (min wage?) That's $1400 a month at 40 hours. If you dont know, money management may be your bigger problem, and a definite hindrance if you want success. Id start by establishing a budget down to the penny on where all your money currently goes, and then start figuring out ways to slash those expendititures to the bare bone.

#26     Nov 15, 2017
    Voron77, VPhantom and tommcginnis like this.
  7. just21

just21

Buy bitcoin, hodl.

#27     Nov 15, 2017
  8. themickey

themickey

AND
    BUT
    Double up on position size so you get there faster.

#28     Nov 15, 2017
  9. Grantx

Grantx

Leave any thread long enough and youre bound to get a special representative from the dumb advice bureau offering advice along these lines:
    "having problems trading huh? Well there is a solution just for you! Learn to programme and then you can sit back and automate the whole process which offers the unique benefit of being removed from the mental barriers associated with trading and at the same time allows you to sit back and let the code do all the work! Its so easy you will wonder how you ever got by without it."

Learning to write code can take years to do proficiently.
    Learning to trade can take years to do proficiently.

#29     Nov 15, 2017
  10. themickey

themickey

It can be done on a tablet or smart phone while reclining on deck chair on beach or cruise ship.

#30     Nov 15, 2017