I have lost all forms of hope

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SNBthetrue, Feb 2, 2010.

1. there was never the promise of hope to lose :(

hope is for loosers.

for everyone else there's GAME THEORY! haha :D

#41     Jun 19, 2010
  2. Cassie

Cassie

#42     Jun 19, 2010
  3. I met with an old friend today who has been rendered pathetically dysfunctional by his narcotics habit (not opiates or stimulants, but benzos and muscle relaxants of all things).

I get why you prohibitionists would have the barbaric urge to cast freedom aside and try to take away drugs by force from someone like that... although carjacking them at gunpoint (and keeping the car as a 'DEA seizure') and threatening that person with a 20 year prison sentence as was done to me is still ridiculously and unjustifiably cruel.
    Maybe if you had to prove beyond reasonable doubt that a specific individual drug user is clearly much better off 'clean' than not, you prohibitionists might have some semblance of justification to your thuggery. Maybe.

All I know is that <i>personally</i>, I'm way better off on opiates than not- and I've met many other functioning addicts who are in the exact same boat. For the last two years the government has rampaged through my life like a bull in a china shop, and it has done nothing but fuck me over.

#43     Jun 20, 2010
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Rearden metal, have you always been subject to depression? Even in your childhood?

#44     Jun 21, 2010
  5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Forget this question.

#45     Jun 21, 2010