I have lost all forms of hope

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SNBthetrue, Feb 2, 2010.

1. bgp

bgp

snb, you need to move to north korea:mad: may you're there already ?:confused:

bp

#11     Feb 2, 2010
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ive got a gun and ammo for sale. any takers? $200

#12     Feb 2, 2010
  3. It is simple, our society is too materialistic, we think that ipods ipad iphones will make us happy and we deride the pvoerty of those who live in countries like nepal and india, ironically even though they live in filth they have a happy mind.

The sad thing is China is following in our footsteps, the belief that impermanent things that distract the mind can lead to permanent happiness. how foolish!

#13     Feb 2, 2010
  4. do apes live in squalor?

so how is it that so many superior you mans do?

[​IMG]
    Jokes On You Man!

#14     Feb 2, 2010

5. I know plenty of salt of the earth older folks who have lived responsibly and frugally despite the brainwashing by corporate America and US gov't. Put the blame where it belongs. Those who fall prey to the propaganda will be the ones haunted in these times.

#15     Feb 2, 2010
  6. I blame it all on yuppie scum

#16     Feb 2, 2010
  7. héhéhé

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AZn5nWIj_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AZn5nWIj_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

#17     Feb 6, 2010
  8. Because such a world is a nightmare.

Christ!

#18     Feb 6, 2010
  9. The Saints won the super bowl.

#19     Feb 7, 2010
  10. Dear Scataphagos, I am speaking to your brain :

Please, understand that you don't set misery... misery is set up you...

#20     Jun 12, 2010