I have had it with this Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Aug 26, 2021.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The guy wants Cobb and Matthews back.

I expect this guy won't show up much this year.

2. tango29

tango29

The Matthews thing was a joke, but stupid. Cobb may actually work out, and is looking pretty good to this point. Although I admit I am a fan of the guy.
    Rogers will most likely continue to play as he has, and so far is looking like it in practices, games are obviously different, but we'll see. With his accuracy he needs to take more chances with his throws, and maybe sacrifice his precious INT stats. I contend, which pisses some off, that he has cost games not making a throw that pretty much he and Mahomes are the best at making with a higher probability than other QBs. This includes Championship games that could have been won, despite other fails on the team if Rogers hadn't thrown away a couple balls instead of taking the shot.
    I don't need more Favre Rocket balls into 4 deep coverage, where the hope is it will get to the receiver after breaking the defenders fingers, but at least a few shots with a guy who is much more accurate.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  3. wildchild

wildchild

I think the guy has bad form and bad footwork when throwing the ball. He uses all arm strength when he throws instead of getting his body behind it. Your arm is the first thing to go. Look at Brees last year, he couldnt get any zip on the ball. Once that happens its over. This Rodgers is going to decline a lot faster than anyone thinks.

4. tango29

tango29

Brees was in the league 20 years and threw a lot of balls, as well as getting beaten up quite a few years. Rogers had the benefit (age wise at least) of sitting and watching his first few years, so effectively younger in a sense. His footwork and form are the new era of QB look, but I wouldn't say bad. Favre was a full on nightmare for form and definitely took a beating and kept on ticking.
    I think Rogers biggest issue will be his ego screwing up his dedication to the game. If he wants to run the team have him negotiate it into his contract.

5. wildchild

wildchild

Well this Aaron Rodgers didnt bother to show up. Through all the talk and all the hype, he comes out and looks horrible.

6. tango29

tango29

No argument here, he looked awful, and to top it off the offensive line and the defense looked horrible too. One game, but looking like a long year ahead. Maybe Love will be getting more playing time.

7. It wouldn't surprise me if Rogers tanks this season and wins it all with Denver next year.

8. Tarzan

Tarzan

Rogers looks ridiculous with that hair style. He needs a damn hair cut.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Now he lost to Kirk Cousins.

10. tango29

tango29

The story is look at Rogers numbers for the game, highest rating since 2019. If only he had come out in the first half rocking and put some tds on the board then also. He didn't practice all week, again.

#10     Nov 22, 2021