I have had it with IB - switching to to Cobratrading.com

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I'm an attorney you idiot!

And your aapl goog trade shows you are not just abrasive, but an IDIOT.

#21     Dec 31, 2009
  2. 911 Training Fees lol... No no. None of that. Our commission ranges from .003 - .004 per share just depending on how much you trade and what platform you use. We do pass through ECN/Fees/Rebates in some cases, however if you want that commission without the pass through, we can make it work. We will always work with you on commissions and try to get you the pricing you need. I attached a screen shot of the pricing so you can see were to click. If you want to know more or have any special requests regarding commissions, just give us a call and well be happy to come up with a solution for you. Happy Trading and have a great new year!

#22     Dec 31, 2009
  3. A blow job? I'll pass. If you think your 130 pounds can back up your anonymous threat, I am at 110 Wall St. until 4:30 every weekday.

#23     Dec 31, 2009
  4. Hey Paul..................retailturder is really making you guys look reputable.

"Be like retailturder (goog aapl short fame) and go go go cobra"

:p

#24     Dec 31, 2009
  5. I hope you're being well compensated for all your time spent typing in here :)

#25     Dec 31, 2009
  6. Now with those statements you have to be careful. You do not want to misrepresent yourself. Calling someone an idiot is one thing, but misrepresenting yourself as a licensed attorney is another thing. I would not say that I was an officer of the court as there are legal consequences behind such statements. The fact is that I am not and so I would never make such a false statement.

Idiocy starts with a loose mouth of falsehoods.

#26     Dec 31, 2009
  7. it's been fun, but I can draw no additional amusement from you.

:cool:

#27     Dec 31, 2009
  8. You Sir, are a retard. The truth is my cloak of indemnity.

#28     Dec 31, 2009
  9. LMAO!!!!
    Thanks Trvlwanderer and stockpiker.
    Threads like these are sometimes the only reason to read ET.

#29     Dec 31, 2009
  10. Thanks for your reply, Paul.

I'll check it out. :)

#30     Dec 31, 2009