I have had it with IB - switching to to Cobratrading.com

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Do more research. SOGO is far superior to cobra.

Cobra is shaky and may not exist in a short while.

Why are you suckdering in customers?

SOGO for the benefits YOU are looking for.

Or IB with unbundled and save the most money.

Hey, it's YOUR money....which is quickly going away with your margin calls.

#11     Dec 31, 2009
  2. I think I have plenty of experience, know how to surf the internet for reviews and know many people who trade for a living. In fact, I meet up with a group each weekend of about 25 guys to discuss different strategies, setup and, as well, platforms. I am on several internet message forums and chat rooms. I have heard my share of stories about SOGO and Genesis securities. I am not interested. However, I have not heard any bad stories about Cobra and know a few guys that use it. I have sat behind them while they use it and have been satisfied with their results.

Now be careful with what you are saying as it might be interpreted as libel. Everything I am saying is backed up by documentation. In fact, I have a folder of printed out material on each instance where I tried to go to IB to get my money back for the issues on the AMEX. The answer I got was "too bad so sad".

For you to say they will not be around in a short while is unjustified and there is no fact to that statement. If you have some type of documentation, then you can make such statements. However, you dont and rememer these forums do keep a record of your IP address so they are not anonymous.

The fact is that Cobra Trading has been around a while and they are a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC. This is a legitimate shop and registered with all of the usual governmental authorities. For you to say they are not legitimate and wont be around opens you up to litigation.

I also have never said I had a margin call and the fact is that never in my life have I ever had a call. If you caused damage to myself by such statements, believe me, I have a short temper and would have you served with a summons and complaint. I dont let people simply go when they decide to talk shit. I hope you do not work for anyone as you would be a nightmare for their legal counsel and human resource deparments.

#12     Dec 31, 2009
  3. keep digging. you may want to take a look at your (paper) margin call on your goog aapl fiascos.

SOGO is far superior right behind IB.

SOGO is best for the very things you began bashing IB for.

SOGO would be the way to go on this.

#13     Dec 31, 2009
  4. I am certain you HAVE had a margin call. Furthermore, you're a blatant
    pipe-smoker!

That's libel, Sally. SUE ME!

#14     Dec 31, 2009
  5. you shameless liar!

SOGGY is NOT direct access broker (thanks for pointing this out, retailtrader), it will never never never be suitable for trading, it's a scam, just like Scottrade. These brokers are front-running customers.

But you skunk liar blatantly and voluntarily sell this shit broker to traders on ET.

You must be linked to this SOGGY broker.

I hate these brokers hiring trolls selling their services on ET. It's time these skunks declare their association with brokers before they post.

#15     Dec 31, 2009
  6. Sue me asshole. It would give me even more amusement than you already have.

Toolus Maximus

#16     Dec 31, 2009
  7. Did you sell sharebuilder.com the other day?

you shameless troll hired by brokers! SOGGY is NOT direct access, you liar or/and idiot!

#17     Dec 31, 2009
  8. I know you do not do your homework and have a loose mouth which is not a good combination to have in life. You could easily get yourself in trouble on the street with fists or in a legal environment off the street. However, I think you are one of those guys who says one thing on an internet forum but in real life clams up because they are afraid to state their real thoughts to a live person.

I only had a very small loss on the APPL and GOOG trade when my stops went out on my trial short position. However, I re-shorted at higher levels another trial position. I might be very obnoxious, but I am not an idiot. I know a bit about risk management and position sizing as I am experienced at this game being in it off and on for the last 20+ years.

I actually had the opportunity to correspond with Thomas Peterfly and learned a lot about him. He had 2 employees and started by buying his seat at age 32. I know a lot of details and more background information about how these brokers work to include the people behind them then you will ever know. I do my homework and back up my words with fact, all you have is false information backed up by emotion and negativity. Again, not a good combo to have in life.

I can see by the way you write that you are a young guy. I am a bit older and my written English is not as proper, but I know how to read and can see you do not know what you are talking about.

A few words of advice. Stand up to your words in real life. Dont stay silent. Its not cool being a coward.

#18     Dec 31, 2009
  9. Libel is only if you can prove damages. I am sitting here behind an anonymous name on the internet. I could not prove damages that way. However, if you were to cause me damages through your words to my business, myself, my family or other ventures then you would receive a summons and complaint. If you had words for me to my face in real life, then you would definately receive something worse then a summons and complaint. I can assure you about that.

However, I do not think you and many others here have the courage to stand up to your words in real life. Thats ok because I have seen very few internet posters who will stand up to their words in real life and will just stay silent.

#19     Dec 31, 2009
  10. It took you an hour to backpeddle. Did your mom, Ms. Retaildaytrader, have any human children?

#20     Dec 31, 2009