I have entire only DENNIS BOLZE tradersparadise WEBINAR &Method/indicators worth ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jtnet, Mar 6, 2011.

1. jtnet

jtnet

kid lol

#11     Mar 6, 2011
  2. WendyPMI

WendyPMI

He is still in jail ... for 27 years ... so another 26 to go!
    It is apparent that his systems didn't work. I should hand the video over to the IRS if I were you. If they're not interested let me know.

#12     Mar 6, 2011
  3. Thanks.

Tennessee Federal Court Imposes More than $49.7 Million in Monetary Sanctions on Dennis R. Bolze and His Company, Centurion Asset Management, Inc. for Fraud and Misappropriation in Commodity Pool Ponzi Scheme

Bolze was sentenced to 27 years, 3 months imprisonment in a criminal proceeding for the same fraudulent scheme.

OUCH!!!

#13     Mar 6, 2011
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Amateur. Kenneth Starr who ran a mini ponzi with about the same amount (40 mill), got only 90 months, will spend about 5 years in jail....

#14     Mar 6, 2011
  5. jtnet

jtnet

he shoulda just started trading 100 lots toward the end and when he lost a ton just called it an OOPSIE "trading has risks, past performance, doesnt mean future performance yadda yadda"

#15     Mar 6, 2011
  6. uesr33

uesr33

Very sad, for both him and his victims. He must had been betting on the house he built to double or triple the value and he would be able to return the money to investors and also keep a profit, bad timing for him because he got caught in the bust of the real estate boom: he stopped paying his victims in Nov. 2008, in March 2009 US stock market bottomed, but it still would be years before the real estate market recovers.

I was in his last workshop at his house in 2008, and have these videos too. Anyone who have been playing with TA inductors know that it is almost impossible to trade profitably using TA indicators approach, Dennis's example just validates that believe, so be ware of anyone claiming they are profitable if their approach is using TA Indicators.

Don't bother with his videos, they are garbage, if they are any good he wouldn't had to spent rest of his life behind bars.

#16     Mar 14, 2011
  7. uesr33

uesr33

Very sad, for both him and his victims. He must had been betting on the house he built to double or triple the value and he would be able to return the money to investors and also keep a profit, bad timing for him because he got caught in the bust of the real estate boom: he stopped paying his victims in Nov. 2008, in March 2009 US stock market bottomed, but it still would be years before the real estate market recovers.

I was in his last workshop at his house in 2008, and have these videos too. Anyone who have been playing with TA inductors know that it is almost impossible to trade profitably using TA indicators approach, Dennis's example just validates that believe, so be ware of anyone claiming they are profitable if their approach is using TA Indicators.

Don't bother with his videos, they are garbage, if they are any good he wouldn't had to spent rest of his life behind bars.

#17     Mar 14, 2011