I have completely lost faith in humanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 25, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes. I was thinking why not call goodwill? They could have even received a small tax break for the donations. They're certainly not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but a locked home means it's locked for a reason. The people that broke in committed felonies, and should be in jail.

#11     Oct 25, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

From looking at the guy, I don't think he would know which way to point a gun no less understand proper sight alignment and trigger control.

None the less, zero question a 1911 would have ended the problem quickly.

#12     Oct 25, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Craigslist sucks. Sigs however, do not! I have a 229 .40 and two 220 .45's. Can't beat em!

#13     Oct 25, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

It's brutal without a doubt, but consider that it was also humanity giving stuff away. I'm just saying it's kind of a wash in the "is Man essentially good or evil" debate.

#14     Oct 25, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is this today's Ricter Riddle?

#15     Oct 25, 2012
  6. I'm with you. When someone from CL shows up at my house, I always wear a jacket of some sort... in one pocket is my .357 magnum. Not that I ever expect to use it, but it's like a parachute.

#16     Oct 25, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, anything in the yard would have been fair game after that ad was posted. However, breaking into the home would not. In addition after being told to stop, the looting continued. This is a felony.

Again, I don't think the victims were the sharpest knives in the drawer, but breaking into the home was where the crimes were committed.

#17     Oct 25, 2012
  8. haha cmon dude. your just trollin now.

#18     Oct 25, 2012
  9. Ah Mav if they'd of had a shotgun that would of been taken too...duh.

#19     Oct 25, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

Now if the advertisers were the gov and the takers were the voting block...

#20     Oct 25, 2012