I have an appeal i am stuck in too much losses

Discussion in 'Forex' started by samekhan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. geedy

geedy

So it has to be Nigeria right? Lol... Nigeria is overrated; The best scammers in the world aren't from there.

Hello, @samekhan, how is your trade going now?

#81     Dec 22, 2018
  2. My advice is; take a little break from the market but don't leave the market.
    Sit back, outline what you have been doing wrong and how you can improve on it. A little analysis of this nature can help, or you could go back to demo trade.
    But you should always have this in mind; sometimes it is not that we are doing something wrong that's the problem, but the market is just not going our way.

#82     Dec 25, 2018
  3. cvds16

cvds16

strange conclusion you draw there at the end LloydPhill ... the market is always right, don't trade to countertrade it would be my conclusion ... unless you got a good setup. And that last one should be profitable if you do things right.

#83     Dec 26, 2018
  4. Profiter

Profiter

Do you still need help?
    if yes, Reply me in private message.

#84     May 12, 2019
  5. Aaronpp

Aaronpp

You should relax, losses are common and if you had a bad month you should just learn from the mistake you made and correct it for the next opportunity, but it’s just money you shouldn’t worry too much, Next time you’ll do better you just need to relax and maybe disconnect from everything so you can think clearly.

#85     Aug 6, 2019
  6. zdreg

zdreg

You are unfair to Nigerians. They have moved their operations to Spain.:)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    #86     Aug 6, 2019
    themickey and murray t turtle like this.
  7. %%
    Exactly what i was thinking. But one advantage to blowing up an account= a change is in order when that happens.............................................................................................

#87     Aug 6, 2019
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

Maybe the most stupid, preposterous and funny scammers?

#88     Aug 11, 2019
  9. tradenet

tradenet

I agree . Losses are bad but they save you from mistakes in future. Only when we undergo a loss , we are able to re-think and re-visit our decision and see what went wrong . Was it the strategy , was it emotions or was it lack of observation. Losses are a part of trAding. So don’t get disheartened , trust yourself and be careful in future and take less risk always until you are very sure about your trades.

#89     Aug 23, 2019
  10. geedy

geedy

Did you watch the recent FBI burst? I think they are everywhere, probably small cells across the world.

#90     Aug 28, 2019