I have an appeal i am stuck in too much losses

Discussion in 'Forex' started by samekhan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. cvds16

cvds16

The recovery in the euro is gathering pace as markets are responding to the surprisingly hawkish comments from the ECB’s chief economist Peter Praet. In a speech yesterday, Praet suggested that the ECB could begin to formally discuss the winding down of the massive asset purchase program that has bought around €2.5bn and currently runs at €30bn per month. This would be a decisive step forward in the normalisation of monetary policy that the market has been anticipating for a while but until now has been able to position for (due to a strong of data disappointments). Now, with inflation surprising to the upside and the hawkish comments from one of the ECB’s most dovish Governing Council members, this could be a trigger for renewed euro strength. These hawkish comments have meant that bond yields across major markets have increased sharply and yield differentials are playing a role in performance of currencies. Interestingly, this means that the dollar has also suffered across the major pairs, a move which continues today. Whilst the euro accounts for over half of the Dollar Index, the dollar is down again and trading around two week lows. Risk appetite also remains strong, with a decisive push higher on US equities with the VIX volatility falling consistently to levels not seen since January.

This is from last thursday ... There is just no point being short ...

#41     Jun 10, 2018
  2. Folks,

While we are waiting for samekhan to answer my questions I would like to make an early comment.

This is exactley why these dealers operating outside of the USA without regulation are restricted from soliciting clients in the USA. You can see by offering these unbelievable leverages how a gambler can drop 5k or 10k in a very short period of time. This is a nightmare for samekhan and I blame the dealer partly for allowing such a thing. Taking money from the new meat quickly verses fostering long lasting trader/client relationships seems to be the business model of most dealers.

ES

P.S. For advanced traders huge leverage ties up less of your capital and I understand the benefit...but this thinking is only for you... not novices.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    #42     Jun 10, 2018
  3. Remember...

Forex dealers present the market and do not necessarily pass through the trades to a more centralized market. They often trade Lots according to their book and carry an inventory in which there is dealer software for this purpose.

I worked on a project years ago with a coder (I have fond memories of wolfe). Anyways we followed quotes from 4 dealers and when one of them diverged we could dive in and catch the divergence and profit when it sucked back in.

ES

P.S. I realize that samekhan wants specific trading help in which the posters here will give him...I am just taking advantage of this journey to point out generalities for readers to consider as I do not give trade advice and I do not share what and how I trade. I hope that samekhan honestly answers my questions for more insight. Perhaps he can get a translater to help him. If you folks do not appreciate my kander then I suggest you do not read further.

ElectricPresidentClintonFeelsYourPainSavant

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    #43     Jun 10, 2018
  4. As we wait for samekhan ...

This upcoming week is rather busy with news and world events and such and I would personally wait until Friday to even look at the charts for a hint at what I might do on Monday 06/18/18. But that is just me and not trade advice.

ES

#44     Jun 10, 2018
  5. samekhan

samekhan

so i need to wait this week then decide waht to do next ?

#45     Jun 11, 2018
  6. samekhan

samekhan

in h1 its on r38 resistance what do you think ?

#46     Jun 11, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

"Hello, Hello, control tower do you receive me....." "I'm flying the aeroplane you have on your radar screen, I got this thing in the air, but how do I land? Please please help me and teach me in the next couple of minutes I have left".

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    #47     Jun 11, 2018
    cvds16, TradeViper and tomorton like this.
  8. themickey

themickey

Has anyone else recognized the pattern of the ET Troll Fest of hard luck/hard done by woe is me pantomimes?
    Once one new troll has come and gone another takes its place.
    Like, we don't get 5 trolls at once or even 2 trolls at once, just a steady trickle stream of one troll at a time, the next one replacing the last one.
    The stories are intriguing, someone has a vivid imagination.

#48     Jun 11, 2018
    tomorton and _eug_ like this.
  9. samekhan,

You contacted me by private message against my wishes. I have asked you some pointed questions and waited patiently for you to answer publically. I have repeatedly said that you will not get trade advice from me. But I am convinced that if you work with me you will find your way, along with many others reading this thread.

Was I right at how you placed your trades?....what were you thinking when you placed them no matter how stupid you feel... please comment.

ES

#49     Jun 11, 2018
  10. qxr1011

qxr1011

take your losses , and close your account - trading in financial instruments is forbidden by sharia law

#50     Jun 11, 2018
    cvds16 and They like this.