I have an appeal i am stuck in too much losses

Discussion in 'Forex' started by samekhan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. samekhan

samekhan

https://ibb.co/bKdTOT

#31     Jun 10, 2018
  2. cvds16

cvds16

This image has nothing to do with the market structure. It just states you messed up in the past, didn't read the market right and didn't take the apropiate mesures when you were wrong. Hence the losses. So cut all your short positions and let the longs open since we are going to 1.1840. What happens there is anyones guess, I don't have a magic globe that predicts far in the future but gun to my head and I'd say we are going higher even more after that.
    You asked for help ... you got it ... now it's up to you to take the appropiate action.

#32     Jun 10, 2018
  3. maxinger

maxinger

If you have traded and lost lots of money and top up your trading account, and
    continue to trade and lost lost of money and top up your trading account again, and
    continue to trade and lost lost of money and top up your trading account again,

and if you don't have any good mentor,
    then you should seriously consider stopping trading TOTALLY forever and ever

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    #33     Jun 10, 2018
  4. themickey

themickey

Don't say that! I need the money!

#34     Jun 10, 2018
    cvds16 likes this.
  5. tomorton

tomorton

I don't think the OP is a trader.

#35     Jun 10, 2018
  6. zdreg

zdreg

are you former President. Bill Clinton?

#36     Jun 10, 2018
    TradeViper likes this.
  7. samekhan

samekhan

why does he fell all countries people pain ?

#37     Jun 10, 2018
  8. Sprout

Sprout

There is one classification of trader that fits a la Harris - the futile trader.

With negative expectancy the very act of trading for a futile trader is a losing proposition.

#38     Jun 10, 2018
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"everybody gets back from the market what they want."

#39     Jun 10, 2018
  10. So for clarity here is the image of your toolbox in MT4 (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

[​IMG]

So apparently your nightmare began on 05/18/2018 when you opened a cable trade (GBP/USD) long with about 10k in your account. Your trade size was 0.05.

Several weeks later on 06/05/18, you went short EUR/USD with a trade size of 2.00 and it seemed to go your way and you even added to your position a little over 1/2 hr later with 0.30 trade size and you left both of them open along with your cable trade (GBP/USD).

One day later on 06/06/18 you added to the EUR/USD shorts with a trade size of 1.00, total held at this point 3.30. The cable trade untouched and still holding 0.05.

Then on 06/07/18 you put on your hedge covering the holdings of 3.30 shorts in the EUR/USD. You are locked neutral in the EUR/USD with a loss and you are still net long in cable with 0.05.

samekhan.. I know this is painful but do I have this right? Please comment about your decisions along the way for the edification of others reading this thread please...you can do it...a lot of us have been through this ok?

From looking at your toolbox I surmise you are using a dealer that gives you 1000:1 leverage. I am wondering if they reduce that leverage from 1000:1 to 500:1 when your balance exceeds $1,000.00. And if so why are they allowing you 1000:1 with 10K? Could they arbitrarily decide to adjust your leverage and close your trades for you according to your terms and conditions? May I know the dealers name?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    #40     Jun 10, 2018