I have an appeal i am stuck in too much losses

Discussion in 'Forex' started by samekhan, Jun 8, 2018.

1. FX is death by a thousand cuts.

1. Open position with stop loss.
    2. Your stop loss gets hit.
    3. Position reverses and runs in your direction without you.
    4. Back to #1.

#21     Jun 9, 2018
  2. cvds16

cvds16

Have a look at the weekly chart, it's a clear bullish engulfer at a level. If that doesn't scare you at of your shorts you are delusional. The first thing you got to do when the markets open on sunday is to close your short ... It doesn't get any clearer than this ...

#22     Jun 9, 2018
  3. What answer would you like? What would make you feel like you are getting good advice?

ES

#23     Jun 9, 2018
  4. themickey

themickey

You guys like talking to trolls. As pointed out, no information supplied.
    Mr. '3 trick poster samekhan' is like introducing himself to ET as a 110% loser. Great introduction.

#24     Jun 9, 2018
    treeman likes this.
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Trolls are free entertainment especially when they post a good story.

#25     Jun 9, 2018
  6. themickey

themickey

Here's a good story, imagine this scenario;
    There's a garden party, full of professional/semi professionals, doctors, lawyers, engineers, plumbers, electricians, bakers, salesmen, pilots, nurses, qualified fitters, oil rig drillers.....
    In walks a dude, barefoot, stranger and grabs microphone.
    "Hey Youse". "I just now built a bridge and it collapsed, no plans, no design and I'm unqualified, I was hoping one day this bridge would support me, wife, kids, dog. This is gonna send me broke, help me!"
    What you going to reply?

#26     Jun 9, 2018
    cvds16 likes this.
  7. samekhan

samekhan

MY POSITION IS

There's a garden party, full of professional/semi professionals, doctors, lawyers, engineers, plumbers, electricians, bakers, salesmen, pilots, nurses, qualified fitters, oil rig drillers.....
    In walks a dude, barefoot, stranger and grabs microphone.
    "Hey Youse".

I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU PEOPEL I AM WORKING HARD FROM LAST 3 YEARS 20 HOURS A DAY BUT I AHVE NO TEACHER TO GUIDE ME ASKED MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR HELP IN THIS BIG PARTY BUT NO ONE IS READY FOR HELP EVERY ONE JUST AYING ITS NOT FOR YOU GO AWAY WE ALL HAVE FACE THIS YOU CANT DO THIS

#27     Jun 10, 2018
  8. samekhan

samekhan

please contact me on Skype or telegram so i can show you my charts after that please decide i need to close it or not because i am new but still think its easy to get out from this please

skype alhamdullah12 name business promoter

telegram @samekhanok

#28     Jun 10, 2018
  9. cvds16

cvds16

I won't be impressed by your charts, there is obviously lsometihing wrong with them or you wouldn't be in such a mess.
    Look at the way I read the charts. 1.1774 was a daily level. We formed a 123 reversal on there on friday. The 4H chart formed a bullish engulfer. The weekly chart formed a bullish engulfer at level. It's shouting long long long on all these charts. What more help do you need to close your short position ? ? ?

#29     Jun 10, 2018
  10. samekhan

samekhan

#30     Jun 10, 2018