I have accurate information from Middle East

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RoninW, Sep 15, 2012.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Ronin, this makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you for posting it.

#11     Sep 16, 2012
  2. You miss one very obvious facet, all the ones we have good relations with now were on the receiving end of our military spear at one point in time or another.

cuba has not thus it's considered an unresolved conflict.

#12     Sep 16, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! And this time, I don't think they're gonna get pushed around. Just wish someone who could shoot would put a well placed round in that Mahmoud amascumajod as a warning.

I do NOT want to see a full blown war. The dirty bastard Russians who would sell their mother for money will flip out. They sell Iran more weapons than I can type out. Hell, if you want a weapon short of a nuke, find a Russian guy.

Moreover, this shit's gotta calm down at least until after the election. If not, Romney will continue to get zero airtime, and we'll be stuck with ocommunist. Scary stuff!

#13     Sep 16, 2012
  4. pupu

pupu

The only thing that kept in check the rabid baboon hoards was the Iron fist of the dictators
    Now that they have fallen it's blowing up all over

The US is completely clueless regarding how things work in the Islamic world and it will take many more years of chaos before the culture gap sinks in. Not everything can be resolved with western values, democracy and being politically correct

Regarding Israel; Just let them cook in their own juices a while more and they will tear each other to pieces from within.

#14     Sep 16, 2012
  5. We offered Cuba an out. All they have to do is have the Castros give up power and pay us back the $3 billion dollars or so they owe us(I forget how much it actually is, but I believe its around that much) Then no more embargo and Cuba prospers like the other Carribbean Islands. Apparently Fidel & Raul care only about power than the people.

#15     Sep 16, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Visited Texas, lately???

#16     Sep 16, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

What a fact!!! I'll add, talk to a south Texas ranch owner, and see what they say.:eek:

I'm hearing of ranchers packing ar rifles everywhere they go on THEIR property OUR Country has allowed the Mexican military, illegals, cartels, drug mules, etc., to invade. I bet their property isn't worth a plug nickel these days. So sad!

#17     Sep 16, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Imagine? Are you living under a rock? It is in fact happening and the world IS keeping quiet. Well that is when they're not rooting for the illegal Mexicans.

That also is happening, LOL.

#18     Sep 16, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question. These Texas ranchers are finding dead bodies all over their property every day, yet the national news doesn't report it. Not even Fox news. Unreal!

#19     Sep 16, 2012
  10. that may have some truth to it but if you believe that's their reason for acting like animals naive comes to mind.

Their are many problems and mostly that islam has never had any reformation so it's the equivalent of christians reading the new testament literally. There is a fair amount of brainwashing that goes on as well.

Look at Pakistan. There are no jews, all the US does is give them money and yet they are still unable to function.

The muslims NEVER take responsibility EVER. It's only blame the west, jews, jin, whatever but never themselves.

They are upset they haven't contributed a single thing to the planet for 400-500 years and nobody respects them. They will never have anyone's respect until they earn it and not through bloodshed which is all they know.

The arab spring was their chance to prove they can handle themselves and contribute to the world. Instead, we have the arab winter and they will prove all on their own their are completely unable to live day to day as free people. They are unable to take care of themselves.

#20     Sep 16, 2012