I have a stupid problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by flipflopper, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Got off the phone with Ensign support and I had to delete my INI file and reinstall the app. That solved it.

#11     Sep 11, 2007
  2. Thanks TUMS but windows knows I have one monitor now. Ensign doesn't. I solved the problem though.

#12     Sep 11, 2007
  3. Just got finished completing my new system. Fry's is about 30 miles from my house I went there five times over three days!!!! I went through three motherboards, two different memory types, two different video card, and two power supplies before I was satisfied with my system.... and I am very very satisfied.

I ended up going with the IP35 Pro motherboard, 6750 Core2 Duo, 2 Gig Corsair 6400 memory, 2 Nvidia 7600 GS video cards, 2 320 gig Seagate SATA HD's, a philips SATA DVD drive, and a 650 watt Antec Truepower Trio power supply.

I ended up spending more then I expected since I went in thinking it was just gonna be a simple upgrade and I ended up only keeping my case, speakers, and monitors.

I can't even explain how much a difference this has made in performance. My Ninja trader used to freeze quite often sometimes I'd place an order and it wouldn't execute until about 5 seconds after I hit the button?!?!

Now it is like night and day. I usually have about 16 windows open when trading so this was needed. Anyways I feel like a kid on Christmas right now. Can't wait to trade next week!!!!

#13     Sep 15, 2007
  4. In task bar(bottom of the screen thingy) right click on the window you can't see. Now select move window. You can't use the mouse at this point so use the arrow keys to find the window. After the first click your mouse will catch on so you can use the mouse to move the window and just move it to your main screen. After you are done with all the windows just save the new layout. Or in case of firefox/explorer just exit the application it will remeber the window location.

Mike

#14     Sep 15, 2007
  5. Thanks mike. I had solved the problem by reinstalling Ensign. I have used that trick in the past but there was no "move" option for Ensign.

#15     Sep 15, 2007
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

you never know what you miss until you have it!:D

#16     Sep 15, 2007