I have a serious problem: I don't take a loss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BPtrader, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I see that my posts here are being edited as well. This would be a more valuable forum if unedited.

#31     Aug 31, 2009
  2. I am more than consistent. I go for weeks or even months without a single losing trade.

#32     Aug 31, 2009
  3. This cat just needs to go away. If you know what your problem is, and you can't fix it, then nobody here can. It is no different than being an alcoholic. You wake up each morning telling yourself that today is the day, then poof, back at it again. Seriously, find another line of work.

#33     Aug 31, 2009
  4. You are just a moron teenager, a little editing is good for you.

#34     Aug 31, 2009
  5. On any given day, I take money from you, you paper trader.

#35     Aug 31, 2009

6. I have a journal here where everything was posted in advance and I never lost. Few here can claim the same, and certainly not you. Just take the advice of people more knowledgeable than you and leave this game, it is not for you.

#36     Aug 31, 2009
  7. FB123

FB123

Riiiight.

That's why on June 19th, you wrote:

"That, I have achieved. I very clearly recognize when my system is not working: from 9:30am to 4:00pm every day, every week, every month, every year, for 3 years. I guess I have found the holy grail."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2473762#post2473762

And on May 7th you wrote:

"The toughest part of trading is not about learning how to trade, it's about yourself. I know exactly how to trade, but I cannot make myself trade the way I should trade. I believe the day you defeat yourself is the day you succeed. I can tell you this: defeating yourself is very very difficult."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2418362#post2418362

And on January 12th you wrote:

"I plan to start trading after reading a few trading books. But I really need some advice from REAL people.

If you are a SUCCESSFUL/PROFITABLE trader, please throw me some bits of advice, any advice will be appreciated.

I am especially interested the number of years you took to become successful/profitable, because it will give me an idea of how much time I should be prepared to spend.

Thanks!"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2257126#post2257126

You are obviously a liar and a charlatan who is pretending various things on this forum that are not true. In one post you say that you have been trading for 3 years, in another post you say that you are just starting (as of 9 months ago). Yet another post which I didn't quote mentioned something like 5 years of trading. Now, apparently, you are some kind of godlike trader that never takes a loss.

Either you are schizophrenic, or else just enjoy jerking people around on this forum. Either way, my advice to everyone is to ignore all your posts from this point forward. Normally I wouldn't bother responding after my last comment to you in this thread, but it's time that someone outed you on your pure BS behavior and warned other posters not to bother talking to you.

#37     Aug 31, 2009
  8. You think I will read your journal? You think I will pay attention to an idiot like you? You must be dreaming.

Now why do I want to leave this game when I am taking money from the market?

If you post during market hours, you are NOT a trader.

If you want to start one of those web scam stock alert site, be careful about future lawsuits.

#38     Aug 31, 2009
  9. What a dork. Go for it buddy. Later.

#39     Aug 31, 2009
  10. Hahaha, Now who looks like a gullible idiot???

If I were you, I would keep silent after finding out I was deceived.

But you chose to tell everyone that you have been deceived.

What an idiot!

Nobody pities a gullible idiot.

#40     Aug 31, 2009