I have a serious problem: I don't take a loss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BPtrader, Aug 31, 2009.

1. BPTrader, you take large losses because you wish to.
    If you didn't, you wouldn't.

#21     Aug 31, 2009

2. It doesn't take hard work. Well, perhaps for a few, but if you got it, you got it. At this point, you don't. Not trying to be harsh, but after a decade of this stuff, I have seen all types. You either need to change your system to a more mechanical one, or get out.

#22     Aug 31, 2009
  3. FB123

FB123

Oh my god you are such an idiot. It takes more than just hard work. I can offhand name a dozen people in my life who are horribly unsuited to being traders, because they are the types of people who can never admit when they are wrong. They also aren't particularly fast learners, and make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Lots of people work hard in the market and never make it. Just like lots of people work hard in the music biz or in sports and never make it to the pro level. Hard work is a prerequisite, but it's not ALL you need.

Anyways, it's useless to talk to you. I can't figure out if you're actually a profitable trader masquerading as someone with trading problems, or else just a complete moron who can't make money yet is here preaching as if he knows something. Either way, I'm leaving this thread soon.

#23     Aug 31, 2009
  4. IF you REALLY, REALLY want to be a trader, then at some point you'll have to learn to get over your mental issues.

It's not like you dont know what the problem is, you DO know....so fix it.

good luck

CM

#24     Aug 31, 2009
  5. FB123

FB123

Answer my question: are you making consistent money or not? If not, you should really shut up before you embarrass yourself any further. Your statement above was a trite piece of BS crap that is inherently obvious and does nothing to illuminate the topic. I know why traders don't take losses, because for a time I was one of those traders and now I'm not. You, apparently, are still having these problems yet are here preaching as though you are some kind of expert on the topic.

Anyways... since I don't have any real trading problems myself, this thread is starting to bore me. Good luck on figuring your problem, if in fact it is genuine.

#25     Aug 31, 2009
  6. I think you are the one who has mental issues, as indicated by your past posts.

#26     Aug 31, 2009
  7. FB123

FB123

Wow - you might actually be the stupidest person I have ever run across on these forums. That is saying a lot considering the quality of some posters on ET. Buh-bye.

#27     Aug 31, 2009
  8. bye, clueless idiot!

#28     Aug 31, 2009
  9. What exactly is the purpose of all this?

#29     Aug 31, 2009
  10. #30     Aug 31, 2009